Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I got an email from them and I have already ordered a few things.  I am not out of anything, but there was no way I was going to pass up the great sale prices.  They have 15% sales frequently and 20% once in a while, but I have never seen 25% off before.

The 25% off used to be quite frequent but not for a few years now. Sometimes they even do 30% off  but those are far and few between now.

Trusted Contributor

I just placed my very first order with Paula's Choice, thanks to the posters here who mentioned the sale and free shipping.  Hope I like their products as I've never tried them before and thought this would be a good time to take the plunge.

Respected Contributor

SuzyQ and HappyDaze, I hearted you both equally 😊.

Respected Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

I just placed my very first order with Paula's Choice, thanks to the posters here who mentioned the sale and free shipping.  Hope I like their products as I've never tried them before and thought this would be a good time to take the plunge.

----------------------------------------------------

Their customer service is the best, so if you're  not satisfied with something, there won't be any hassles in returning. The majority of my skin care is now PC  and I always find it on sale somewhere. Hope you like it too.

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@DottieBlue wrote:

----------------------------------------------------

Their customer service is the best, so if you're  not satisfied with something, there won't be any hassles in returning. The majority of my skin care is now PC  and I always find it on sale somewhere. Hope you like it too.

THANKS so much for the encouragement!   Eager to try it. 

And it's good to know that it's available elsewhere, too, and not just from their website.