Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,031
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Paula’s Choice Sale 5/23 - 5/30

Paula’s Choice is having 15% off sale starting today, May 23. It only lasts one week. I just placed my order. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,591
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Paula’s Choice Sale 5/23 - 5/30

Thanks for posting about this and I hope you enjoy your order.  I miss the olden days when her sales were better.  I used to stock up on quite a few products.  I wonder if/when her free samples will come back in stock.  On Facebook, she keeps saying soon, but it's been months already.

QVC Community member since 10/24/2006
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,031
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Paula’s Choice Sale 5/23 - 5/30

Bumping up for any PC fans who haven’t heard

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,813
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Paula’s Choice Sale 5/23 - 5/30

Top Cash Back and Be Frugal offering the highest rebate too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,642
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Paula’s Choice Sale 5/23 - 5/30

@Wilma7500

 

Thanks for the tip. Woman Very Happy

 

I'm torn.  I've been using her facial cleansers for years but always think I should find something else.  But when I start comparing prices and remember how long her products actually last, it doesn't seem to make sense to switch.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,031
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Paula’s Choice Sale 5/23 - 5/30


@just bee wrote:

@Wilma7500

 

Thanks for the tip. Woman Very Happy

 

I'm torn.  I've been using her facial cleansers for years but always think I should find something else.  But when I start comparing prices and remember how long her products actually last, it doesn't seem to make sense to switch.


@just bee

I really like her BHA items so I reorder those frequently. I am also trying one of her brightening products this time. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,642
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Paula’s Choice Sale 5/23 - 5/30


@Wilma7500 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Wilma7500

 

Thanks for the tip. Woman Very Happy

 

I'm torn.  I've been using her facial cleansers for years but always think I should find something else.  But when I start comparing prices and remember how long her products actually last, it doesn't seem to make sense to switch.


@just bee

I really like her BHA items so I reorder those frequently. I am also trying one of her brightening products this time. 


@Wilma7500

 

Ah... there's a catch, I see.  Must spend $65.  May have to pass on this one. Woman Sad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,031
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Paula’s Choice Sale 5/23 - 5/30


@just bee wrote:

@Wilma7500 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Wilma7500

 

Thanks for the tip. Woman Very Happy

 

I'm torn.  I've been using her facial cleansers for years but always think I should find something else.  But when I start comparing prices and remember how long her products actually last, it doesn't seem to make sense to switch.


@just bee

I really like her BHA items so I reorder those frequently. I am also trying one of her brightening products this time. 


@Wilma7500

 

Ah... there's a catch, I see.  Must spend $65.  May have to pass on this one. Woman Sad


@just bee

True. I needed a few things so $65 wasn’t an issue for me.