Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice Retinol Percentages?

Does anyone know the retinol percentages in her different products?  I'm using Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer and noticed her new retinol product in an email.  I haven't cared for her retinol-based serums because they have a silicone feel and I prefer water-based serums.  The email made it seem like her new retinol product is more water-based and I was curious about it.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Retinol Percentages?

There's an article on the Paula's Choice site called "Which Strength of Retinol Do I Need" that lists the percentages for her retinol products.

According to the article the Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer has 0.01% retinol in it.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for that, it was very helpful.  I couldn't find it at first, so I googled it and found it under the Expert Advice tab.  Also, thank you for not linking it as the post would have gotten poofed.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

Thank you so much for that, it was very helpful.  I couldn't find it at first, so I googled it and found it under the Expert Advice tab.  Also, thank you for not linking it as the post would have gotten poofed.  

Yes, it seems like a lot of posts/threads have been poofed lately because of links so I figured it would be better to just name the article.