Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice Resist Vitamin C products?

Another poster posted a great deal on Paula's Choice at QVC.  Item #A340561.  Resist C Super Booster and Resist Vitamin C Spot Treatment.  Both products for 48 dollars.

Has anyone tried these products?  What do you like and dislike about them?  Where do they go in your skincare routine?  

I've had a nice, stable skincare routine for about 5 years now (I'm 38).  I use Paula's Choice Clear line (regular strength for acne) in the morning and I alternate my nights with Resist AHA (5% glycolic acid) and Resist Retinol (Moisture Barrier Repair or something like that).  

Oh, I also use Resist Super Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 in the morning.  And once a week I'll use her Resist Weekly AHA (10% glycolic acid).  AHA is the only product I use where I can see a difference in my skin the next morning.

My skin is nice and in good shape.  Yet I always wonder, could it be better??  Haha.  This Vitamin C deal interests me and I just wanted to hear others' experiences with the products.  And where I would add them to my routine.  Or if I even need them at all.  Sometimes I get swept up in the moment of a good sale.  I'm sure others can relate.  Smiley Wink  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Resist Vitamin C products?

I have used both. The C serum makes me break out so I don't use it too often. The spot treatment I use 2-3 times per week. I don't use it as a spot treatment. I mix it in with my moisturizer.