Honored Contributor

Paula's Choice Resist Body Oil spray

Did anyone try this yet? I remember a few posters mentioned buying it- Bella, maybe?- so I was wondering if those who have can share their thoughts on it? TIA!

Super Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Resist Body Oil spray

I'm curious as well.
Honored Contributor

no one, really?

I guess I will have to be the guinea pig. Oh darn.

Respected Contributor

HD - I have it! But...... I honestly haven't used it much. I don't have to worry about dry skin nearly as much in the summer, so I kind of forget. But the 4-5 times I have used it, I really, really like it. It soaks in pretty quickly, and gives a nice sheen, but no greasy look. I just spray in my hands and rub it on. It's something I can see myself purchasing again, for sure!! Also, I cannot detect any scent unless I'm holding my hand right up to my face, so it doesn't compete with fragrance you might wear. HTH!
Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:
HD - I have it! But...... I honestly haven't used it much. I don't have to worry about dry skin nearly as much in the summer, so I kind of forget. But the 4-5 times I have used it, I really, really like it. It soaks in pretty quickly, and gives a nice sheen, but no greasy look. I just spray in my hands and rub it on. It's something I can see myself purchasing again, for sure!! Also, I cannot detect any scent unless I'm holding my hand right up to my face, so it doesn't compete with fragrance you might wear. HTH!

HAHA FUTRE, I was going to say I thought you said you bought it in my OP but I've said your name in a few other posts thinking it was you and it wasn't so this time I didn't do it and it WAS you, lol! I can't win! Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for your feedback. Sounds nice. I like that it doesn't have a scent too, that way I can add my own scents.