Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice Radiance Renewal Mask

Has anyone tried this? Success stories to share, or bad experiences?

Also, please share whether you use it as directed - as the last step of your nightly skin care routine and leave on overnight - or use it on bare face for a limited time, such as a regular mask.

Thank you PC fans!

Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Radiance Renewal Mask

I ordered it several weeks ago from her website and after a week ordered another because I never want to run out.  This is awesome and my results were fantastic.  I use if after my final step at night and leave it on all night and I wake up with skin that feels like silk.  I have began using all of her products after trying many and results that really worked for my skin, combination, sun damage and aging (over 60).  The renewal mask was just the cherry on top for me.

Respected Contributor

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Arbutin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Isohexadecane, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

=============

Good ingredients, IMHO.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

@JINX, I am looking for new skincare and looking at PC.  Our age and skin are similar...which products are you using?

Respected Contributor

I just started using a little of Paula's Choice and love her Vitamin C. Will have to check out this mask. I am also in that way over 60 range. Thank you for mentioning your age. Some of the reviewers on here don't do that and what works for a 30 year old may not be what I want at this point.

Contributor

WSMOM - What I find that works for me is the resist perfectly balanced cleanser, 2% BHA liquid, resist retinol serum, resist barrier repair moisturizer and of course the renewal mask.  I find with the BHA liquid and retinol serum if I use it 3-4 times a week it doesnt dry my skin out too much, when I used it daily I started to notice dry spots on t zone.  Anyway this is working great for me and good luck to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@JINX, thanks for the info!