Honored Contributor

Paula's Choice Overnight Super Hydrate Mask

Do you use this product?  Swear by it?  Just saw it on a YT video and since hydrate hydrate hydrate is my motto, it peaked my interest.

Paula's Choice Overnight Super Hydrate Mask.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Overnight Super Hydrate Mask

@monicakm wrote:

Do you use this product?  Swear by it?  Just saw it on a YT video and since hydrate hydrate hydrate is my motto, it peaked my interest.

Paula's Choice Overnight Super Hydrate Mask.

Thanks

@monicakm - I hadn't heard of this from PC.  Hopefully someone chimes in soon. You can trust Paula's Choice products so may be worth trying when they are having a sale - which is often.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL 

I can't be sure but I think it was Chris Gibson that said how good it was for hydration.  He's a big advocate for hydration too.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I HAVE IT!  But, truth is I'm terrible about using it.  I forgot I had it until I read your post.  My nighttime skin care routine has so many steps, that I figure I'm getting all they hydration I need with my current routine.  I'll give it a whirl either tonight or tomorrow night & check back in this weekend.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Repeat after me...there is no such thing as too much hydration.  Ever notice what things look like without hydration?  Plums to prunes, ribeyes to jerky.

What Does Loam Mean to a Gardener?

TO

Cracked earth from drought

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

LOL!  In that case I'll use the hydrating mask AFTER applying the first 10 layers of serums, boosters & moisturizer. Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.