Honored Contributor

Paula's Choice One Day only (7/12/16)

The Resist Skin firmling line minimizer is on a ODO today for only $31.78 + $3 and on auto delivery! This is usually $50 and even with the PC's coupon codes of 20% off which are more rare these days, the QVC price is still better!

This serum is not sticky, tacky or slick like silicones but more watery and sinks in quickly.

Anyway, it is a great deal- just a heads up for those that use it regularly and those that might be interested in trying it. It is great for all around the eye and for lip lines.

A287489

Paula's Choice Resist Skin Firming Line Minimizer 15ml

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice One Day only (7/12/16)

@HappyDaze

Newbie here! How do I use this in conjuction with her TSV?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

I am ordering it. I never even considered it at the $50 price on her site but this price is much more doable. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@HappyDaze

Newbie here! How do I use this in conjuction with her TSV?

@KingstonsMom 

I only use the bha in the TSV but I do use another serum and a moisturizer or SPF moisturizer. I first use the BHA on dry, clean skin. I almost always wait a bit after using the BHA before I apply the other items. Next I use this line minimizer in targeted areas- all around my eyes (even eye lids!), over my lips and outside of my lip line and the area where you get 11 lines (between the eyes) because my mama actually has horizontal fine lines there (not 11's!) and I'm trying to prevent them, lol. This is a very lightweight serum so it should go before thicker serums and moisturizers. Then I apply my other serum/vitamin C combo and then, of course, SPF.

HTH!

Honored Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I am ordering it. I never even considered it at the $50 price on her site but this price is much more doable. 

Yes I've bought it a few times now but I've never paid full price, lol.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @HappyDaze!Woman Very Happy

I almost forgot about this. I just ordered it on AD and hope it will help with the vertical lip lines.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Thanks @HappyDaze!Woman Very Happy

I almost forgot about this. I just ordered it on AD and hope it will help with the vertical lip lines.

@SilleeMee you are welcome! I always check the ODO for the day first thing in the AM and never saw this but when I just got home and turned on the PC show, they were showing this. I couldn't believe the price because QVC rarely is ever cheaper than what I can get on her site or other beauty sites with coupon codes and free shipping. Even with S/h, it is just over 30% off the retail price and there is never (or rarely ever) a coupon code for 30% off.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze,

I do like you...check the ODOs and Top Finds too. So I saw this product this morn and totally forgot about it. I'm so glad I saw your post! I would have gotten up tomorrow and remembered it then  lol!Woman LOL Thanks again.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze, how long have you been using it, and what results have you seen? TIA

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MissSugarKane wrote:

Yes I've bought it a few times now but I've never paid full price, lol.

How long does a tube last? Is this something that we would need to purchase frequently?