Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice One Day only (7/12/16)

@HappyDaze wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HappyDaze, how long have you been using it, and what results have you seen? TIA

@suzyQ3 I will have to look it up and let you know. I had received a deluxe sample of it before I bought it and don't really remember when I got the sample. I will check my orders to see when I actually bought it.

I am using it mostly as preventative but I do have fine lines on the outer corner of my eyes when I smile or laugh and this has really helped soften the look of them and, hopefully, also help preventing them from getting worse. I have also noticed that my makeup doesn't collect in those fine lines by my eyes which would happen sometimes in the past and I think it is because this has made them less deep maybe? Otherwise, I can't really explain why this never happens anymore.

Also, I am a straw drinker-never been a smoker but drinking out of straws alot can give you those same mouth wrinkles and I was fearful of getting them so I am using this to help prevent them but also treat the few light ones I have. I have fuller lips and what I really notice is that this product has really helped to keep the outline definition of my lips more pronounced, which I've lost a little over the years. I also do not see the light lines I had started developing over the years so couple that with the more defined outline of my lips,  I must say, I love the product. 

I cannot say this will work for everyone but it has for me. It is not a quick fix but I saw enough change from the sample to want to continue it with a full sized one.

HTH?

will update the post when I see how long I

Hmm, tempting me.  Problem is I still haven't unpacked several boxes and I was trying to not bring more into the new house before all boxes and the junk, oops, surely I mean goodies, they contain were deemed necessary and put away.  Darn good looking deal, though. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bella Carro 💜❤️❤️❤️ I've been thinking about you, wondering how you've been! New house?? Sound exciting! We put an offer down on our dream home but even after 3 years of being on the market they still won't come down in price. Bummer but something else better must be coming my way! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze - hey you!  Yes, new house and I love, love, love it!  I was sure my dream house was the one we did not get.  Geez, it was amazing and I was under its spell for months.  Crazy owner who wanted 20% over appraisal and wouldn't budge even with a minimum of 90k of repair work found at inspection.  So glad we let it go in retrospect.  I admit I shed a few quiet tears.  Still for sale, too.  Moral of the story - this is better for us  and the forces of the universe were sending me neon signs I chose to ignore.  Three years on the market and won't budge?  They don't really want to sell and that is the worst seller to deal with! 

Valued Contributor

@Bella Carro, I'm tempted by this too as well as the TSV but am trying to clear out my house to put it on the market.  I made a vow that I wouldn't bring any new goodies in unless it is to replenish something I have used up.  These deals are making it hard for me to keep that vow. 

Respected Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Bella Carro, I'm tempted by this too as well as the TSV but am trying to clear out my house to put it on the market.  I made a vow that I wouldn't bring any new goodies in unless it is to replenish something I have used up.  These deals are making it hard for me to keep that vow. 

Hold strong @jazzbabe!  I swear, unpacking it and trying to organize all over is worse than throwing it in the packing boxes.  But, I understand all too well that might not happen Robot wink

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I am ordering it. I never even considered it at the $50 price on her site but this price is much more doable. 

Yes I've bought it a few times now but I've never paid full price, lol.

How long does a tube last? Is this something that we would need to purchase frequently?

@Iwantcoffee like @SilleeMee me said, it is a targeted treatment so if you only use a drop for certain areas like Paula mentioned, it will last you quite awhile. I will double check to see how long one lasted me but I know it was at least a couple months using it once and sometimes twice a day. At first I thought I ran out after just a short time, like a month and a half but it turns out the pump was being stubborn and once I got it working again, I had at least another month out of it. I think the 90 day AD will be about right if you are using it just on the areas I mentioned.

If you want to use it all over, you will go through it more quickly BUT it spreads easily so start off with just a drop and that should be enough to cover all around the eyes, 11 area and around the mouth/lips. Just for giggles, I tried to see how much I would need to spread all over my face and to drops was plenty- was even able to bring it a bit down my neck. Smiley Happy

Thanks, HappyDaze! I decided not to order as it will get expensive to continue buying.

Esteemed Contributor

I think as my current skin care stuff runs out I am going to start getting her stuff. Do you guys use the Bha twice a day?
Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I am ordering it. I never even considered it at the $50 price on her site but this price is much more doable. 

Yes I've bought it a few times now but I've never paid full price, lol.

How long does a tube last? Is this something that we would need to purchase frequently?

@Iwantcoffee like @SilleeMee me said, it is a targeted treatment so if you only use a drop for certain areas like Paula mentioned, it will last you quite awhile. I will double check to see how long one lasted me but I know it was at least a couple months using it once and sometimes twice a day. At first I thought I ran out after just a short time, like a month and a half but it turns out the pump was being stubborn and once I got it working again, I had at least another month out of it. I think the 90 day AD will be about right if you are using it just on the areas I mentioned.

If you want to use it all over, you will go through it more quickly BUT it spreads easily so start off with just a drop and that should be enough to cover all around the eyes, 11 area and around the mouth/lips. Just for giggles, I tried to see how much I would need to spread all over my face and to drops was plenty- was even able to bring it a bit down my neck. Smiley Happy

Thanks, HappyDaze! I decided not to order as it will get expensive to continue buying.

@Iwantcoffee I just checked and the last one, using once sometimes twice a day in the areas I mentioned lasted about 5 months. $37 for 5 months doesn't seem like much at all to me but I guess we all have our level of comfort financially. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday wrote:
I think as my current skin care stuff runs out I am going to start getting her stuff. Do you guys use the Bha twice a day?

@ccassaday I've only ever used it once a day, even when my skin was more normal and less sensitive. I have normal to dry skin. I use it in the morning. I really don't feel I'd get anything more out of it by using it more than once a day except, perhaps, irritation which I don't want, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I use the BHA twice a day.  Not really sure why, but it seems to agree with me.  I have oily skin with large pores and the BHA has given me "normal" skin with small pores lol.  So I keep using it twice a day because it works for me. 

I purchased the ODO as well, and will try it on and around my lips for preventative measure.  My lips aren't bad but I'm starting to notice fine lines around them (mid 40s) and I think this is a good time to begin targeting them.  I wouldn't have thought about that if I hadn't read this suggestion on here!