Respected Contributor

Paula has a new product, Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster, a 0.67oz bottle retails for $35.00. It is on sale today, November 13, for $29.75.

Product Ingredients:

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil (all non-fragrant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich plant oils), Ceramide 2, Cholesterol (skin-repairing ingredients).

Has anyone tried this? What do you think?

Honored Contributor

It's got some really good oils in it, but I'm not liking that regular price. The sale price is good and I like that it has ceramide. I'm thinking of adding some cranberry oil to my routine, but I think I'll just mix my own oil, even if it won't have ceramide and cholesterol in it.

Honored Contributor

It looks as if it's a drop dispenser. I'm used to pump dispensers, but I might consider trying this when I'm out of my current facial oils.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor
It looks great! I love her products. The price is a bit steep for me. I bet I'd love it though. Right now I use pure cranberry seed oil that I buy for about $21 for 4 ounces. I use it nightly. I'd love to try her oil too though. I like using oil as my last step before bed.
Respected Contributor
On 11/13/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

It's got some really good oils in it, but I'm not liking that regular price. The sale price is good and I like that it has ceramide.

Her new product are getting more and more expensive and will only buy on sale from her.

Honored Contributor

Nah, too expensive. There are similar things out there for less money, or at least more ounces for that price.

Respected Contributor

I have never heard of Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil. Paula's ingredient dictionary says it is "A novel, non-fragrant plant oil that's a rich source of saturated fatty acids and phospholipids for skin."

I had to look up phospholipid too. LOL. It is a "Type of lipid (fat) composed of glycerol, fatty acids, and phosphate. Phospholipids are essential to the function of cell membranes by providing a stable surrounding structure. Lecithin is an example of a phosopholipid."