Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice: Moisturizer ~ SPF ~ Foundation ?

I really like the super light. I have normal to dry skin and this does NOT look dewy at all, it is a matte finish but also doesn't look drying on my skin when it is drier. It does not irritate my skin or eyes. It does not give any real coverage if that is what you are looking for, but if you want something to just give a little bit of evening out of your skintone, it would be good for you. If you want something to help cover alot of redness or skin issues, I don't think it would be enough for you on its' own.

I am not really sure what you are looking for but it is a nice product. When I use it, I apply as much as I would an SPF, which is seriously about a quarter size amount for my face and neck because I use it mainly for the SPF protection.

Occasional Contributor

I use a lot of PC's products. I use the Barely There Matte Sheer Tint as my foundation, and love it. However, I always use a PC sunscreen underneath it for extra protection, but it's not the resist ultra light. For sunscreen, I use her moisture recovery spf 30. I find that its very moisturizing and does not leave a white caste on my skin.

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 HappyDaze said:

I really like the super light. I have normal to dry skin and this does NOT look dewy at all, it is a matte finish but also doesn't look drying on my skin when it is drier. It does not irritate my skin or eyes. It does not give any real coverage if that is what you are looking for, but if you want something to just give a little bit of evening out of your skintone, it would be good for you.

Sounds like exactly what I am looking for. I hope it works for me just as well. Thank you!

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 slave2cats said:

I use a lot of PC's products. I use the Barely There Matte Sheer Tint as my foundation, and love it. However, I always use a PC sunscreen underneath it for extra protection, but it's not the resist ultra light. For sunscreen, I use her moisture recovery spf 30. I find that its very moisturizing and does not leave a white caste on my skin.

Thanks I'm going to keep the Tint in mind for next winter.

Honored Contributor

Dharma_Initiative, I should have included in earlier post here that I use and like the Resist light product you are asking about.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Dharma_Initiative, I should have included in earlier post here that I use and like the Resist light product you are asking about.

Thanks suzyQ!