Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice Labor Day Sale

[ Edited ]

I wanted to purchase the AHA duo from her Resist line (5% daily AHA and 10% weekly AHA).  It was out of stock.  I've been wanting that blush palette since the day it came out, but I really don't need it, so I've never purchased it.  Then I got an email about a free mask with purchase.  Well, between those two things it was enough to push me over the beauty edge!  

I was disappointed my product was not in stock, so I called customer service and explained the situation to them.  I asked them if they would honor the sale when the items I wanted came back in stock.  She said yes and I was so excited!  She said they would make a note in my account and when it came back in stock I could call and order my product and get the free products.  Just wanted someone else to know that in case what you want to purchase is out of stock.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Labor Day Sale

That is not surprising at all- I've said it many times and I will say it again, Paula's Customer Service is second to none. I've never had a bad experience in the 10  years I've shopped with them and they've always gone above and beyond. I cannot say that about any other company I've shopped with.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Labor Day Sale

@HappyDaze wrote:

That is not surprising at all- I've said it many times and I will say it again, Paula's Customer Service is second to none. I've never had a bad experience in the 10  years I've shopped with them and they've always gone above and beyond. I cannot say that about any other company I've shopped with.

I could not agree with you more. I have NEVER had any companies customer service do as great a job as Paulas does. They are outstanding.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK