Regular Contributor

Paula's Choice Hydralight line coming back

I know they brought back the cleanser and the spf but according to a comment I just saw on their facebook page the entire line is coming back. This means my beloved toner will be back!! I have been unable to find a replacement that suits me so I am very excited. I know a few others here used the Hydralight line and I hope you are as excited as I am.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Hydralight line coming back

I think it is great that a company actually listens to the wants of their customers and bring back the products that many loved. Very few companies do this.

Valued Contributor

This happened with their Moisturizer Boost moisturizer. People were upset when it was discontinued so they brought it back.

Honored Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I know they brought back the cleanser and the spf but according to a comment I just saw on their facebook page the entire line is coming back. This means my beloved toner will be back!! I have been unable to find a replacement that suits me so I am very excited. I know a few others here used the Hydralight line and I hope you are as excited as I am.

@MissSugarKane, so funny to see your thread today. Just yesterday I opened my very last bottle of my beloved Hydralight toner. I so hope that you are right and that it comes back very soon.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I just received the Hydralight spf moisturizer since they have discontinued my Resist cellular defense.  I really like it but it is not as moisturizing. I need to call customer service and see if I use something else with it without diminishing the SPF efficacy. 

Regular Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MissSugarKane, so funny to see your thread today. Just yesterday I opened my very last bottle of my beloved Hydralight toner. I so hope that you are right and that it comes back very soon.

I am on my last bottle and treat it like it is liquid gold. The cleanser was easy to replace but I can't find any other toner that I like. Here is what was posted in response the the entire line coming back question:

Paula's Choice Oh my, you matter more to me than you can imagine. We are bringing back everything but the toner is taking longer than usual.