Frequent Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice BHA on sale for $19

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@summer wrote:

Thank you for posting. I ordered one. Never tried this brand before. I hope this product is the one people were recommending to remove milia in another thread. 

@summer, I hope that you like this product for its benefits, but I am one who does not think that it will do anything for actual milia.

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate that. I shall use it without too high of an expectation and see how it works for me. This is one of those "cult favorites" that Is mentioned a lot here and it piqued my interest. Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Thank you! I just opened my last 4oz bottle so I ordered 2 right away.  I also ordered her Resist Super Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 (for oily skin) to try finally.  I have heard a few raves from oily ladies on you tube that this not only helps keep their oil at bay, but it's a great primer too with a slight tint to it.  Finally bit the bullet bc I have yet to find a sunscreen my oily skin agree's with or doesn't make me an oil slick in 30 min. Fingers crossed!!

@AmericanBulldogMom, do you have an idea as to how long one bottle lasts you? I ask because I have about a quarter left in mine that I opened in August or September of last year.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Thank you! I just opened my last 4oz bottle so I ordered 2 right away.  I also ordered her Resist Super Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 (for oily skin) to try finally.  I have heard a few raves from oily ladies on you tube that this not only helps keep their oil at bay, but it's a great primer too with a slight tint to it.  Finally bit the bullet bc I have yet to find a sunscreen my oily skin agree's with or doesn't make me an oil slick in 30 min. Fingers crossed!!

@AmericanBulldogMom, do you have an idea as to how long one bottle lasts you? I ask because I have about a quarter left in mine that I opened in August or September of last year.

@suzyQ3 Unfortunately I do not. I say that bc I shared some of my stock with my mom and sister. On top of that I am not always consistent with it - but have been getting much better!😉

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 Unfortunately I do not. I say that bc I shared some of my stock with my mom and sister. On top of that I am not always consistent with it - but have been getting much better!😉

@AmericanBulldogMom, heck of a lot of good that does me. Hahahaha...

I'm trying to figure out whether I should buy a backup. I know that they last unopened for three years, so I probably should. But darn, I keep telling myself not to buy any more backups.

Oh, sorry. I must have confused you with my therapist. Smiley LOL

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom, heck of a lot of good that does me. Hahahaha...

I'm trying to figure out whether I should buy a backup. I know that they last unopened for three years, so I probably should. But darn, I keep telling myself not to buy any more backups.

Oh, sorry. I must have confused you with my therapist. Smiley LOL

@suzyQ3Well, to continue on with my "not being helpful ways", I am going to feed into your "no more buying back-ups" weakness. I say this bc if the $19 for a back-up won't set ya back too much (being as its a good deal) then I say go for it!!! Lol!! Sorry! I have the same problem and want to see everyone else fail right along with me. As my mom always says, " If you're going down make sure you take someone with you"!!! Lol😂😂😂

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  That SPF product is one of my very favorite skincare products.  It's the only thing that has mattified my skin.  It's pretty pricey (in my opinion), so I won't use it if I'm just hanging around the house all day.  I also use a different (less expensive) product on my neck.  She usually has a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale in June on this product, so if you like it you'll be able to stock up.  I was going to buy last year, but the expiration date wasn't great...you can check the date online.  I already had a spare and the dates just didn't work out for me, but hopefully this year.  My mom likes it, too.  I hope it works out well for you!

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  That SPF product is one of my very favorite skincare products.  It's the only thing that has mattified my skin.  It's pretty pricey (in my opinion), so I won't use it if I'm just hanging around the house all day.  I also use a different (less expensive) product on my neck.  She usually has a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale in June on this product, so if you like it you'll be able to stock up.  I was going to buy last year, but the expiration date wasn't great...you can check the date online.  I already had a spare and the dates just didn't work out for me, but hopefully this year.  My mom likes it, too.  I hope it works out well for you!

@Stargazer77 Thank you so much for input. It makes more confident about deciding to order it after reading your post. I have never really worn SPF (yes, bad I know🙈) bc my skin has hated everyone I have tried that I really just gave up. Also, thanks for the heads up on checking the exp. date online and about her BOGO sale in June. That makes the price more reasonable then for sure. I live in SE Wi. so many months I hibernate (except for going to and from work) so I wouldn't wear it year round myself either. Fingers crossed for this one!!🤞🏻

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom I forgot to add it's also my makeup!  My skin is in good shape and it's really all I need "foundation" wise.  I used to HATE sunscreen on my face!  So much!  A number of years ago, Neutrogena introduced liquid sunscreen and that was tolerable to me, so I started using that on my face.  It was a chemical sunscreen.  Then they came out with a liquid physical sunscreen so I switched to that and that's what I use on my neck.

If you go to Paula's Choice website, click on help center, type expiration in the search box, you'll find a link there about the expiration dates of the products.  It's a nice way to know how much to purchase when shopping.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Ladies!  Just placed an order. I was on the fence with the BHA but went for it and figured I would try the sunscreen mentioned here. I like to wear tinted moisturizers when I go for a run and plan on doing errands afterwards so this seems like a good option for those "no Makeup" mornings. I also bought a toner because I have been wanting to try it.

Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@summer wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@summer wrote:

Thank you for posting. I ordered one. Never tried this brand before. I hope this product is the one people were recommending to remove milia in another thread. 

@summer, I hope that you like this product for its benefits, but I am one who does not think that it will do anything for actual milia.

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate that. I shall use it without too high of an expectation and see how it works for me. This is one of those "cult favorites" that Is mentioned a lot here and it piqued my interest. Thanks again!

It got rid of my milia under my eyes in quick order.  Love this product. 

This is definitely an HG product for me.  I bought it because my skin just always looked "clogged".  I wasn't even thinking about the milia when I bought it so that was just an added bonus.