Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice 25th Anniversary

@tends2dogs wrote:

Ok, @SurferWife  and @grammarqueen  and the rest of you Paula lovers, I took the plunge and ordered the 1% Retinol with the C15 peptide booster duo.  I also bought the sample size of the AHA and the Resist antioxident serum.  I already use the serum, but for $6.80 for the sample in a tube, I am shocked how much is in that and how long it lasts.  Also, there were many complaints about the new packaging.  In a tube, you can always cut the end off and get every precious drop. 

Also, Top Cash had 3% rebate.......better than nothing.  Now I am waiting for my products to be delivered!

What all did you gals order??

You will ❤️ Resist serum (I use the one for dry skin)!  I do prefer the new packaging.  I am so stocked up I do not need any thing.  The sale goes on all month long, so I will take the plunge at some point.  I just had like 7 QVC orders ship that were in process since mid May, so I need to cool my shopping jets!  LOL!

P.S. Rakuten has 3.5% rebate right now, in case you have more to order.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.