Valued Contributor

Paula's Choice 25th Anniversary

I just got an email from Paula's Choice that they were celebrating their 25th anniversary starting tomorrow June 1st with "a month of exciting gifts and surprises". If you haven't already, you might want to sign up on their website to get email notifications. This way you can get their promotion codes. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice 25th Anniversary

@grammarqueen 

YEP!  I received my email, too!  She has been having some great sales already during these past 3 months & I literally have everything I need.  However, I will take advantage of her daily deals if it includes some of my favorite core products.

Geesh...June...between Paula's Choice & WEN, I'll be raking up a bunch of airline miles on my United card...HA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@grammarqueen  and  @SurferWife What do you use and like in her line?  I have used the RESIST serum and like it alot.  I would like to try something with retinol in it.  Can you suggest something that you are happy with?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

I absolutely love this line.  I've used only her skincare products for the past decade and couldn't be more pleased.  I appreciate how her line is no frills, but about an exceptional product.  I'm fairly well stocked.  However, I can always use more sunscreen and moisturizer.

Trusted Contributor

I love Paula's Choice skincare.  I use the Skin Recovery replenishing moisturizer, softening cream cleanser, and toner.  I also use the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Lotion Exfoliant.

My skin is dry and very sensitive, I'm allergic to everything except these products.  So glad I found them, thanks to a recommendation on these boards about 4 years ago.

Check out their website, they have lots of reviews for all of their products so you can get more information.

Valued Contributor

Tends2dogs: On the Paula’s Choice homepage, you can take a quiz to find out what works best for your skin. I am partial to the Resist line because I’m in my mid-60’s, but because I have rosacea, I use the Calm BHA 1% exfoliant lotion and switched to the Calm for dry skin SPF, because it’s straight mineral sunscreen. A few years back they reformulated the Resist sunscreen, which was also mineral, and put chemical sunscreens in it, much to many of our dismay.
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I use the Resist line for dry skin.  I do love her Retinol, too.  I've always used the 1% but she now has a new one, so I've been using it the last few week & love it, too!  It's gentle but she does recommend starting off every 2-3 nights & work up to every night if you don't experience any sensitivity.

Also, I love her booster serums.  My favorites are the Vitam C, Hyaluronic Acid, Moisture Renewal Serum (super duper if you're dry!), peptide booster. The 1% retinol booster is good too.  You can alternate that with the Retinol. The boosters are good mixed with your moisturizer.

She has a quiz you can take to determine which booster(s) are best for you.

The only product I don't use is the cleansers, because I use WEN, BUT they still get a lot of great reviews.

Start off with the smaller sizes until you find your favorites then buy the larger ones.

Enjoy!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to keep bothering you, @SurferWife .  I went to Paula's site and she has a retinol 1% and a retinol .3% with Bakuchiol.  Which one do you prefer?  She has a duo with the l% retinol that comes with C15/peptide booster.  I kinda have my eye on that one for start.........Woman LOL...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs 

No bother at all!  I've always used the 1% Retinol.  The newer one is Retinol .3% with Bakuchiol.  I've just started using it & so far I really like it.  However if you can get a duo of the 1% Retinol with the C15/peptide booster, I'd go for that one, for sure!  I might get that one, too!

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, @SurferWife  and @grammarqueen  and the rest of you Paula lovers, I took the plunge and ordered the 1% Retinol with the C15 peptide booster duo.  I also bought the sample size of the AHA and the Resist antioxident serum.  I already use the serum, but for $6.80 for the sample in a tube, I am shocked how much is in that and how long it lasts.  Also, there were many complaints about the new packaging.  In a tube, you can always cut the end off and get every precious drop. 

Also, Top Cash had 3% rebate.......better than nothing.  Now I am waiting for my products to be delivered!

What all did you gals order??