Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice: 2 great deals today on QVC

Retinol is.a one day only and includes the moisturizer for free, auto delivery available. Vitamin c includes dark spot treatment for free.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice: 2 great deals today on QVC

Hi and thank you so much for the heads-up.  I have been using Paula's Retinol and like it very much.  I have also been layering with Brand X Vitamin C, so I think this is a great opportunity to get more Paula's products.  Again, I  appreciate your post.

Trusted Contributor

You're welcome!
Respected Contributor

That's a great deal! If I hadn't just purchased both of these items, I'd jump all over it. It's a great combo!

Respected Contributor

There is also a true BOGO sale of selected spf products on her site. 

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:
Retinol is.a one day only and includes the moisturizer for free, auto delivery available. Vitamin c includes dark spot treatment for free.

@Shaunac, it's an amazing price. Not only do you get the clinical moisturizer free, but the total is still $10 less than the clinical retinol alone!

Darn. Unfortunately I already have a back-up of the retinol and back-ups of my Skin Recovery moisturizer (with which I am very satisfied).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I am considering trying this retinol.  Currently using Isomers Retiniacin and its not doing anything for the lines above my lips...

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting!  I'm almost out of my vitamin C and went ahead and ordered since I get the spot treatment for free.  Great deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I am considering trying this retinol.  Currently using Isomers Retiniacin and its not doing anything for the lines above my lips...

@MrsCat21! Please post your results, if you will in fact get the retinol! I would love to hear from you, if you'd find it doing a better job, then Retiniacin. TIA!

Respected Contributor

I would be curious to try Paula's retinol and this looks to be a nice duo with the moisturizer but I have barely made a dent in my retinol fusion bottle from the PTR TSV so I think I'll wait for another opportunity.  Been interested to try Retiniacin too.