Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice 2% Liquid BHA Users - Question, Please?

@BARBIE100 wrote:

Maybe gauze pads would work. They are nice and thin and I believe that you can purchase them Pre- sterilized. Any thoughts?

Price-wise, the cosmetic rounds cost a lot less than gauze pads. At least that's what I'm seeing. @BARBIE100

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@BARBIE100 wrote:

Maybe gauze pads would work. They are nice and thin and I believe that you can purchase them Pre- sterilized. Any thoughts?

Price-wise, the cosmetic rounds cost a lot less than gauze pads. At least that's what I'm seeing. @BARBIE100

@BARBIE100 - IMO, gauze wouldn't be an option for me.  First of all, they're square and multilayered so they wouldn't fit in a round jar conveniently.  Wet, gauze loses its shape and I also think the texture could be rough.  I'm very pleased with the thin pads as they suit my purpose perfectly.  If a person is willing to wait, you can't beat the price.  

Trusted Contributor

I realize that everyone but me is probably stocked up by now but a contributor just told us the 2% BHA is on sale for $19.99.  No excuses now! This has got to be the least expensive good thing in a very long time.  Now if those overseas retailers would just hurry up with the cotton pads!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9@CoG@SilleeMee (hope I didn't overlook anyone) - So, did you order the pads?  If so, hopefully they're working for you as expected.  I've had a very crazy, stressful, and chaotic month and there have been a few nights where my PM skincare has taken a back seat to wiping with a facial wipe and calling it a night.  That is so unlike me, but fortunately it wasn't too many times.  I'm finding it very convenient to use the pad system with the PC 2% BHA and am seeing some improvement in areas where I'd been struggling with sebaceous hyperplasia for several years.  I'm liking the 2% BHA a lot more  than the PC BHA 9 I tried before.  That never really did much for me and always left a greasy residue.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@haddon9@CoG@SilleeMee (hope I didn't overlook anyone) - So, did you order the pads?  If so, hopefully they're working for you as expected.  I've had a very crazy, stressful, and chaotic month and there have been a few nights where my PM skincare has taken a back seat to wiping with a facial wipe and calling it a night.  That is so unlike me, but fortunately it wasn't too many times.  I'm finding it very convenient to use the pad system with the PC 2% BHA and am seeing some improvement in areas where I'd been struggling with sebaceous hyperplasia for several years.  I'm liking the 2% BHA a lot more  than the PC BHA 9 I tried before.  That never really did much for me and always left a greasy residue.

@JeanLouiseFinch No I never did since I had forgotten about that.  Thank you for reminding me! I happen to have the PC BHA in my skin care cabninet (I have too much that I need to use!) Will go look them up to order...excellent idea!

Honored Contributor

I did not order those pads @JeanLouiseFinch because the BHA product I use comes with pads in a jar, ready for use. Woman Happy