Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice 2% BHA GWP At Nordstrom's

FYI Nordstrom's has a full,size 2% BHA GWP ( value $28) with a $50 purchase. I wanted to try one of her toners and the 8% AHA so this was a no brained to me.  That's almost 60% off. I love that 2% BHA and now have a backup!

Valued Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice 2% BHA GWP At Nordstrom's

Thank you! running low on BHA and that is a good deal.

Trusted Contributor

Nordstroms' carries Paula's Choice???  I didn't realize she had gone retail - thought she only sold from her website.  Is she available anywhere else?

Trusted Contributor

I was just over on the Nordstrom's site to check out this GWP.  Wow - she has a lot of products!!!  Where to begin?!  I've never used her stuff but have always been intrigued so this might be a good time to try out.  Have sometimes been put off by her arrogence on Beautypedia but I understand that she puts out a good product.  What's your recommendation for mature dry skin that has fine lines and wrinkles, lack of firmness, and sun damage spots?  It appears that our Nordstrom does not carry PC in-store so there is no in-person consultation.

Honored Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

I was just over on the Nordstrom's site to check out this GWP.  Wow - she has a lot of products!!!  Where to begin?!  I've never used her stuff but have always been intrigued so this might be a good time to try out.  Have sometimes been put off by her arrogence on Beautypedia but I understand that she puts out a good product.  What's your recommendation for mature dry skin that has fine lines and wrinkles, lack of firmness, and sun damage spots?  It appears that our Nordstrom does not carry PC in-store so there is no in-person consultation.

@gonnab, if you're interested in finding more about her products, I strongly suggest that you start with her website. She sells many products, but basically she has four lines of skincare targeting different needs. Of course, many of us use products from more than one of the lines.

Once you're more familiar with her products, call her CS. They are amazing, just the best. Talk to them and they will give you advice. And as a newbie, you should ask for samples of everything you're interested in. They usually will send them free of charge to new customers.

If you decide that you like what you try, you certainly can buy at Nordstrom or Dermstore or Beauty.com and probably elsewhere. I tend now to prefer buying directly from the PC website. They have frequent sales, and I know I'm getting fresh product. But sometimes I do take advantage of sales elsewhere.

HTH a bit.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gonnab wrote:

Nordstroms' carries Paula's Choice???  I didn't realize she had gone retail - thought she only sold from her website.  Is she available anywhere else?

She's been selling on other sites for a couple years now. Beauty.com, dermstore, birchbox, nordstroms, skinstore, etc. Also some Pharmaca stores have some of her products instore as well as online.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much! I have enough BHA to last me a year now.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.