Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster coming!

[ Edited ]

On Paula's Facebook page, you can enter to win a free niacinamide booster and $500.00 shopping spree Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I have used many Niacinamide products, never does a thing for my skin.

Honored Contributor

I was researching Vit C stuff today and came across an interesting article on futurederm about VitC and Niacinamide interactions:

For anyone interested in whether these two should be used together, read HERE. Of course, I can't vouch for the accuracy. Heck, I couldn't even keep up with most of it. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Thanks @HappyDaze.  My skin loves niacinimide.  Will try this.  On me, it helps calm down my skin, evens out pigmentation, my skin just looks good when I use products with a decent amount of niacinimide.  

Super Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

On Paula's Facebook page, you can enter to win a free niacinamide booster and $500.00 shopping spree Woman Happy

I entered through an email link they sent.  Hope I win!  The Niacinamide Booster sounds great.  

Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

Thanks @HappyDaze.  My skin loves niacinimide.  Will try this.  On me, it helps calm down my skin, evens out pigmentation, my skin just looks good when I use products with a decent amount of niacinimide.  

@Fluke67 you are welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with niacinamide. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have been a fan of niacinamide for quite some time because it helps with my dry skin.  Can't recall exactly where/when I first read about it but am almost 100% sure it was in an article by Dr Baumann where she really encouraged those with dry skin to look for products containing niacinamide in them.  So that began my hunt for it.

HD:  Thanks much for letting us know that PC is coming out with a niacinamide booster as that will be a great way to incorporate it into products and give more leeway on not always trying to find it in skincare I might otherwise like yet don't contain it.