Contributor

i purchased the one day only and TSV. Can someone help me with which sunscreen is best? 

Honored Contributor

@spunkyshadoe - I've worn PC sunscreen's for many, many years. I started when there were one or two choices. Now there are so many! I wear the Skin Balancing one, but if you got the TSV, you probably want to try one of the Resist ones. They have one for normal/oily/combination skin, and one for normal to dry. All of her products are wonderful! And her customer service is one of the best. If I were you, I might give them a call and tell them what your skin issues are, then they can recommend one. Their number is on the website. I think you can do a live chat too. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Sunscreen is really about personal preference. It's the hardest thing to find that works well on your skin because it's all about the finish and how well it works with your makeup. I recommend you don't buy it from QVC. They only have 3 or so to choose from. I'd call Paula's Choice customer service and ask them to send you samples of several so you can try them first before purchasing. 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@spunkyshadoe - I've worn PC sunscreen's for many, many years. I started when there were one or two choices. Now there are so many! I wear the Skin Balancing one, but if you got the TSV, you probably want to try one of the Resist ones. They have one for normal/oily/combination skin, and one for normal to dry. All of her products are wonderful! And her customer service is one of the best. If I were you, I might give them a call and tell them what your skin issues are, then they can recommend one. Their number is on the website. I think you can do a live chat too. Smiley Happy

--------------

I totally agree with this advice. Last year my favorite Olay  sunscreen changed it's formula and I tried many samples of PC to find the right one for me. I'm like Goldilocks and the three bears with my sunscreen, LOL. I settled on the Resist Cellular defense daily moisturizer with SPF 25. It's very rich/thick, but blends out well, has no scent and works well with my concealer. It  also helps to read the reviews on her website. Good luck with your search. I'm glad mine is over Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have her spray sunscreen for body.  I also love Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch -- it's one of the drugstore brands receommended by Paula per her Beautypedia website.