Esteemed Contributor

Patting on Toner (sonechko & Kabella, et.al.)

Are you doing this, and how is it going? Notice any differences in your skin?

@@sonechko

How is the flower toner? I've been using one of my green teas as well as rose water & glycerin. 

I'm not sure about any deeper penetration, however, all the patting makes for a nice facial! I stay beautifully hydrated all throughout the day.

What I get a bit concerned about is the pH -- from cleanser to toner to acids to moisturizer...it's a back & forth, and I'm wondering about it.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Patting on Toner (sonechko & Kabella, et.al.)

I use Skinn moisture waters/toners and they are great!! Use them every night and then do my nightly skincare rituals. Feels good, smells good.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Harpa wrote:

Are you doing this, and how is it going? Notice any differences in your skin?

@@sonechko

How is the flower toner? I've been using one of my green teas as well as rose water & glycerin. 

I'm not sure about any deeper penetration, however, all the patting makes for a nice facial! I stay beautifully hydrated all throughout the day.

What I get a bit concerned about is the pH -- from cleanser to toner to acids to moisturizer...it's a back & forth, and I'm wondering about it.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks for asking @Harpa!  The Flower toner is very nice! Smells like fermented (wilted) roses!  The other two toners I've got are nice too.

I did use them a few times, and do like this patting treatment a lot, but I have this problem, as usual, with trying to squeeze other products into my Isomers routine.....

I very much enjoy many different products, when I get my hands on new ones! Cat Happy

Unfortunately very soon, as always, I notice, that these products are nothing like my Isomers, and from this point on, I hardly find the time to use them.....

I think, I'll do this patting facial 2-3 times a week, and do my Isomers routine the rest of time.

But yeah, toners from Glow Recipes are very good quality. My favorite is Flower Essenses.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HI @Harpa I wouldn't be concerned that a hydrating toner will interfer with using your other skincare products.  In fact it will help your other products penetrate deeper. I only use Rose Water w Glycerin as a last step..

As far as the K 7 skin method, I don't feel its necessary. It depends on how often your skin needs more hydration as to how many applications.. The most I have done is a 3 skin method. Some toners are richer than others. I alway do 2 & my skin love it & feels plump & hyrdrated so it does make a difference. Before I started using Toners or an essence my skin was more on the dry side. I am normal/dry or just a normal skin type

I have Heritage Rose Petal Water which I spray & pat. I have Whasima Organics Flowers Deep Rich Essence. The Whasima is more hydrating for me when I feel my skin needs more moisture in the cold winter months. I love Tatcha Essence, that is my last step before adding any other product. I would like to add that most of the time, I pat a toner once, then pat on an Essence.