Frequent Contributor

Did anyone else see Patti Reilly on HSN today representing Beauty Blender? At first, I thought she looked familiar, and then I realized it was Patti.

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching the home shopping networks years  ago but I will say that Patti Reilly was never a favorite of mine.  Wonder if I would have recognized her, is she still nice and thin after losing all that weight?  Do you know if this was just a one time thing or is she affiliated with the Beauty Blender?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Frequent Contributor

Patti looked good. I have no idea if she is affiliated with Beauty Blender on a long term basis. I know she had done informercials for other products.

Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed watching her again.She was excellent at describing the beauty blender.

Respected Contributor

I saw her and she looked good but different somehow.  She seemed enthusiastic but more calm than when she was on Q. 

Honored Contributor

I saw her, and she is still very enthusiastic, and looks good, however too much filler in  her cheeks in my opinion! She still is a very attractive lady..

Frequent Contributor

She did look a little different. I think you are right about the filler in her cheeks. To each her own.

Contributor

she had lots of things filled lol but yeah the cheeks also 

Respected Contributor

Now with HSN and QVC merging, well, I am hoping I won't have to listen to her....automatic channel change whenever she was on.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I have to say about Patti that she is one of the few people I have ever seen lose so much weight beautifully.

I'm sure she must have faithfully used a personal trainer to work on and hit on all the right spots. She ended with her weight loss firm and fit with a beautiful shape.

She deserves much credit for one of the few able to retain her loss over years of time.