Respected Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly is a rep for Beauty Blender

When Patti was a host she disappeared for a few months.  She came back and didn't stay for long.  She was best friends with LR and they used to talk about their friendship all the time. 

Esteemed Contributor

I never tried Beauty Blender, but I was surprised to learn that it is made and manufactured right here in my neck of the woods.

Honored Contributor

I just saw a glimpse of her.   

She looked very different in the face.  I thought she looked good, but she looked like she had a lot of work done on her face--fillers, etc.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Wonder when we'll see LR on some shopping channel selling stuff?  She'll be next - that's where all the worn out hosts go. 

Respected Contributor

Still has an annoying way about her. I use the beautyblender. I put on my foundation with my fingers, then I bounce the wet blender over my face. You get a flawless finish.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Wonder when we'll see LR on some shopping channel selling stuff?  She'll be next - that's where all the worn out hosts go. 

matter of time 

Trusted Contributor

WOW, she did have some work done.  Looks like her mouth is having trouble moving!!

Honored Contributor

Former Q host, Kim Parrish was on the Q last night with a beauty item too. Sarah Anderson is the former Evine host, now a host on HSN.

Honored Contributor

I wish her well. The moment she lost weight, there were attacks on this woman. I often wondered if it contributed to her leaving QVC. The attacks were rabid. Hopefully, the boards are now more civil and the moderators will continue to do a good job.

Honored Contributor

Wow.  I almost didn't recognize her.  I think she was much prettier before.