Honored Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly is a beauty icon

@ID2 wrote:

Wow, what's with all the snarky comments? I thought we, as women, were all supposed to stick together and support one another. I guess not here. Smiley Mad

With all due resepct, I subscribe to the notion that I support the PEOPLE I think are worthy of my support... I don't support anyone blindly based on nothing more than their sex, age, race or any other demographic criteria...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  pay no attention. The said poster is a master ,at nasty cracks, about other posters. I have seen some of the cruelest things on the board come from her

She constantly belittles others fashions, and makes snide cracks about other states.

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The way she presents products and her demos are the best I have ever seen in beauty. She describes every aspect of every product. She has incredible attention to detail

Your description of her talents would make her a beauty expert not icon.

Honored Contributor

Forgive the comparison, but after Patti lost the weight, her demeanor changed. She became full of herself, and many viewers couldn't relate to her anymore.

On on the other hand, Leah after her weight loss, is the same classy, down-to-earth person she was before.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Wow, what's with all the snarky comments? I thought we, as women, were all supposed to stick together and support one another. I guess not here. :smileymaYo

Who ever came up when this idea that just because we are all women we should not say anything negative about another woman. PR is a public figure, making money off her gift of gab and at this point her good looks. No problem in my book, but don't tell me I'm not supposed to notice or express my feelings about it one way or the other.

Respected Contributor

I remember what she used to look like. I think she got cheek and chin implants. It looks fake. She was cuter before, although very high strung as a presenter. Icon...uh, no. 

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

Wow, what's with all the snarky comments? I thought we, as women, were all supposed to stick together and support one another. I guess not here. :smileymaYo

Who ever came up when this idea that just because we are all women we should not say anything negative about another woman. PR is a public figure, making money off her gift of gab and at this point her good looks. No problem in my book, but don't tell me I'm not supposed to notice or express my feelings about it one way or the other.

I have never heard it said that men are supposed to stick together and support one another.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

You all fell for it , Don't you know now, when there is a host or previous host mentioned it is going to turn into this.

LOL My guess is it's probably what the OP is hoping for 😂

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
Patti is a director of education and training for IT cosmetics. She has a big salary lucrative position. Shes so earned it

So, you are her accountant?

You saw her tax returns?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
I saw Patti today and it made me yearn for QVC days of old. I just loved her personality and her ability to bring excitement.

Are you cheating on Lisa with Patti?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.