Respected Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly is a beauty icon

@San Antonio Gal Thank you for posting the link.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok.  At least you've changed to another faker.   Your first idol presents herself as a perfect face tuned blurred out 30 year old.  Now we have Madame the Puppet sporting a clown like over filled and botox face.    Geez Jonnysbro, do you admire any smart women?  Do you admire any really good looking women?    

Respected Contributor

After reading through the comments on this post, it 'reeks'  of jealousy....How does the old saying go ''''Don't hate me because I am beautiful''...???  

Trusted Contributor

I thought Patti did a great job on HSN.  Leave her alone.  

Super Contributor

I saw her selling IT Cosmetics & she did look very pretty.  Still talks fast but that is a habit probably born of having a limited time to sell a product.  I don't watch TV much but I do watch the videos of the presentations online.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Wow, what's with all the snarky comments? I thought we, as women, were all supposed to stick together and support one another. I guess not here. Smiley Mad

So, just because I have a uterus, therefore, I am supposed to automatically suport another person just because they too have a uterus?

Nope, sorry, doesn't work that way.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Occasional Contributor

Patti was one of the best hosts on QVC. Unfortunate you feel the need to insult her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not that I ever doubted it but now I'm 100% sure the OP starts these threads to get a rise out of people.  This is a downright ridiculous thread.     

That is not a slam on Patti.  I thought she was fine on QVC.  I've not seen her on HSN at all.  

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been on this board in about 2 years. I come back & see thisSmiley LOL  Laughable..

Honored Contributor

I didn't view her as an icon, but, if you did, who am I to argue?