Trusted Contributor

Patti Reilly is a beauty icon

First of all she looks downright amazing as she strolled out on the HSN set. Her attention to detail over every beauty product of IT cosmetics was amazing. She made it so fun and entertaining. Miss her to death on QVC. This folks is what I am talking about. Patti invented these beauty shows on shopping channel TV. Amy's Besuty report wouldnt have existed without Saturday night beauty.
Respected Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly is a beauty icon

@JONNYSBRO 

Pardon me but, beauty icons are in a category that Patti will never attain. Patti is a TV pitch woman, nothing more.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Hope she stays on HSN....Patti likes Patti.....it's all about her. Very fake sounding.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO   Not amazing....working whatever gigs she can get. She has done several infomercials....nothing amazing. She is paying the rent. That's all.

Super Contributor

Patti looks great and has worked to stay fit and trim.  After she left QVC there was a blog, then losts of posts about a boyfriend and life in CA, then it went quiet for a bit, and now resurrected with IT cosmetics.  NO doubt Patti likes Patti...and I don't begrudge her pride in her physical achievement.  For me..a little of Patti goes a long way.  Not sure I could take an hour of her presentations these days.  Towards the end of her time at QVC she seemed to lose her genuineness..at least for me.

Honored Contributor

Methinks OP likes living in the past.  LR now PR.  But I am happy for her, sorry I missed it.

Honored Contributor

OP, what is your definition of an icon? You use that term so often.
Honored Contributor

I could never watch her when she was on the Q.  She talks way too fast for me.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

What I loved about Patti on the Q is she was a real girly girl. U felt like were at a slumber party with her
Respected Contributor

What’s up with all the injections and cheek implants? I am not a fan.😱👎🏻