Respected Contributor

Pat's highlight this morning?

Her cheekbones were really "glowing" this morning. I am always intrigued by the hosts Makeup and I thought her eyes were very pretty this morning. I wonder if she had on a BECCA highlighter this morning? They are some of the best highlighters. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat's highlight this morning?

IMO - if your face is Glowing you have way too much of something on. If it is noticeable even on TV way way way too much.

Honored Contributor

I was up late last night and about 2:00 am Laura Geller makeup was on.  The vendor placed so much illumination on the model she was glowing but not in a good way.  It looked horrible.  I think the illuminators, highlighters should be used as a subtle look but women are using so much it is rather clown like.  Shiny use to be out and powder was promoted now shiny is in.  Go figure.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don't know what brand highlighter Pat had on but I own the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector powder, the one the Q sells, and it's way over the top for me. I tried to use it lightly and it accentuates every little wrinkle and textural flaw...even if you don't have any. I don't recommend this Becca product to anyone except those who have perfectly smooth skin, like young skin. It made me look older.Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

Pat always looks nice, beautiful hair...I remember her from 25 yrs ago when she was a model, her hair was short...still such a pretty lady