Respected Contributor

I saw a promo with Pat wearing 1 of Sherri Shepards wigs. It was shorter & curly AND looked adorable on Pat!! Has she hosted a wig show recently?? I wish I had seen it. I think Pat is a very pretty lady, but the shorter hair looked great on her. 

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

I saw a promo with Pat wearing 1 of Sherri Shepards wigs. It was shorter & curly AND looked adorable on Pat!! Has she hosted a wig show recently?? I wish I had seen it. I think Pat is a very pretty lady, but the shorter hair looked great on her. 

Jennifer Coffey, not so much!

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight

I didn't see it, but it was probably this one.

LUXHAIR by Sherri Shepherd Soft Curl Lace Front Wig - A288330

A288330

Valued Contributor

I didn't see her in the wig, but I liked her hair shorter. Just my opinion

Respected Contributor

Re: Pat in a wig!

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@TX-starlight

I didn't see it, but it was probably this one.

LUXHAIR by Sherri Shepherd Soft Curl Lace Front Wig - A288330

A288330

I like it for a very selfish reason...

I just got my hair cut into a very similar style and I wear it curly like this  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I remember when Pat had a cute little bob and thought it made her look younger too.

Frequent Contributor

Omg and you wish you looked like Pat or Jen or Josie ? All you do is criticize , I'm never posting but sick of negative comments ! Get a life you all 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the promo....i didn't really care for the style on Pat...she used to have a shorter hairstyle but just wavy and more smooth that looked nice...this curley wig i didn't think did her any favors....

Honored Contributor

@miamia101 wrote:

Omg and you wish you looked like Pat or Jen or Josie ? All you do is criticize , I'm never posting but sick of negative comments ! Get a life you all 

@miamia101@  If you're referring to another poster, please put the @ symbol and their name so they and the rest of us will know to whom you're referring. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Twenty years ago, Pat had short hair and it was extremely cute on her.  Vastly prefer over present style. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment