Super Contributor

I just started watching New Beauty, New You and Pat looks incredible!!   I would describe her as old world glamorous looking today with her hair and make-up.   She has always been such a genuine host and a pleasure to watch.  She has great chemistry with the vendors and callers and always makes everyone feel so welcomed!   Great job today Pat!!   Reva

Trusted Contributor

You are so right!  Chaz did her hair, Jamie gave her lips color- she's gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

Yes, she does and it's worth copying.

Honored Contributor

She does : ) I think it's the darker lips...what shade is that? Does anyone know?

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed the programs today and I agree Pat looks gorgeous.  Actually, I think she is even prettier in person.  I saw her there at QVC on a tour and show and I think she looks so young and pretty in person.  She always does such a good job hosting, she is so easy to watch.

Miata 1

Occasional Contributor

Is Pat an "It Girl" today.....she looks great

Super Contributor

ITA, Pat looks lovely. I like both her fashion and selling styles. I think she has a calming voice and presence.

Valued Contributor

I was thinking the same thing..Her hair & make-up look fabulous today...She looks like she use to look so many years ago when she use to do those Elegance of 18 Karat Gold shows..She would dress up in a gown and her hair & make-up were spectacular..

Esteemed Contributor

I have always enjoyed Pat. She was my favorite for jewelry when she used to do the 18k shows. I love her on her own!!

Esteemed Contributor

Pat looked absolutely gorgeous today!!! ..... she is a fantastic host and always does a great job on all the shows she hosts..... she explains everything & the vendors seem to like working with her ... I always enjoy the shows she host .... she is my favorite!!!!!