Occasional Contributor

I was hoping you could tell me what brand and color of nail polish Pat was wearing this morning 3/2/17 during the Or Paz show. It is the most unusual shade of blue.

Thanks so much

Honored Contributor

Isn't there another thread with this same question, by this same poster?  Maybe, OP, ask her on her Facebook page.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I will look for it and if not go to FB.

Honored Contributor

QVC employee don't read or reply to posts here on the boards.  Facebook is your best bet. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Pat James Dementri

[ Edited ]

On my monitor, I don't think it's a true blue. I think it's a pale gray shade that leans blue, like Essie's Cocktail Bling, OPI's Cement the Deal, or Zoya's August. 

August, from the Zoya website.
main image

August, from The Polish Aholic

Image result for zoya august

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

QVC employee don't read or reply to posts here on the boards.  Facebook is your best bet. 

You have said this before Kachina. How do you know they don't read the boards?  They may not respond, but I do remember a host repeating on alr what she saw on this board.  Or maybe you work for QVC? 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you

Occasional Contributor

I'm usually stuck on dark reds but it was sooo beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

gidget

New Contributor

someone asked her during her little weekly craft video.   She said she didn't know the name, she gets her nails done at a salon and it was one one of the gel polishes they had.

Sorry - but she didn't have any additional information.

Respected Contributor

What's the actual name of the polish? Thanks.