Honored Contributor

I have a "natural" center part.....so I use a claw clip on it while it's still wet, and let it dry that way.   

The ONLY hairspray I ever use is on that area to keep the part from showing.    (My hair is coarse and WILD and I wear it in a roll or chignon.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I don't part my hair.  I just let it do it's thing, which is usually in the middle, but sometimes on one side or the other.

Interesting.  

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Re: Parting Your Hair

[ Edited ]

I part my hair in the center.  Sometimes on the left, but not often.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

It naturally parts itself on the left so I leave it that way. 

Trusted Contributor

I am right handed and part my hair slightly right of center.

Respected Contributor

I've been letting my hair grow, along with what used to be bangs, for about 6 months now. I blow dry my hair, using my Calista to calm it down a bit and add a little wave. I "roll" the top and let it part wherever it likes when I comb it out. It usually is more of a center part but only because I let it do what it likes. I have a cowlick on the right so it sticks up and I have to calm it down. I have something going on in the center against my forehead where the hair likes to lay against my head heading to the left. I sometimes have to pay extra attention to the forehead line when blowdrying to get it going at least near where I want it to be. I'm right handed.

My hairdresser for over 15 years always styles my hair without a part, brushing it straight back. As soon as I get in the car, I have to "fix" it. This is an interesting post.

Respected Contributor

VERY Right handed and part my hair on the right.  It has always been easier for me to work with it on the right.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Just curious, do you part your hair down the center, left side, or right? I part my hair on the left side but only slightly off center. I also wonder if their is a correlation between which side you part and if your left or right handed?

@Jordan2   Not sure about the right hand or left hand thing.Interested to know, too. 

My hair parts naturally between the middle and right side if I do wear it straight. When it's curly, I just let it do its own thing which is a short right part, a wave-like bang and the rest curls backwards. 

Honored Contributor

My part is slightly off center on the right.

I'm a lefty!!

Esteemed Contributor

Mine just parts in the center after washing.  One shoulder is having a moment for the last year or so, so I can't actually style it.