Super Contributor

Paraben free body lotion/cream

Looking for recommendations for a paraben free body moisturizer. I love Philosophy AG body emulsion and whipped body creme but they have parabens. I also love Josie Marian Body Butter, which is paraben free, but a little too heavy for the warmer months. Please help with suggestions!
Respected Contributor

Re: Paraben free body lotion/cream

The Body Shop's Aloe Soothing Body Butter is preservative free and frangrance free. It's not too heavy.

Valued Contributor

Good morning StillRachB

I really like the body lotions from Devita , Acure Organics and Andalou Naturals . They have wonderful ingredients in addition to being paraben free the have no GMO's and are cruety free  . You can check out their individual websites or sights like VitaCost or IHerb. The brands are also sold at many Whole Foods stores and health food stores . Good luck 

Respected Contributor

I have JM's Body Cream but my favorite for the summer months is 100% Pure. I have it in the coconut & vanilla bean which comes in a 8oz. tube for 19,00. Love it! I just ordered the Rose body cream in a pump bottle... If you have a Whole Foods near you, they have testers that come in tubes. Lots of paraben free natural products to choose... Dessert Essence has some good products. WF's doesn't carry 100% pure. Sephora use to carry it but now its an online purchase as far as I know....HTH Smiley Happy