Respected Contributor

Pantene "air" spray *LOVE*

[ Edited ]

I tried  Pantenes now hairspray   that is alchol free called airspray. It is lighter than a finishing spray so if you need a strong hold  this is not for you  but if you are thying to smooth out the flyaways or give your hair a smooth streight look this is awesome.

I wear my hair streight so I use finishing spray to add fullness and volume and make my hair look smooth. I put this all over my hair in sections, allowed it to dry and  brushed it out then added some as a finishing  touch  and my hair has a lot of fullness  and looks streighter and smoother. I can run my fingers threw my hair with no snaggs and no dryness, My hair is streighter without needing a flat iron  and looks professionally smooth and  streight  when all I did is wash and  air dry my hair. 

Pantene has two versions. One in a gold can and one in the white. I purchased  the white can for it is labeled as "smoothing".  This does not have the hairspray smell but has  a simular scent  like the shampoos but lighter

Frequent Contributor

Re: Pantene "air" spray *LOVE*

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to try this. I was in the drug store yesterday looking for a light hair spray that doesn't smell like hair spray. I purchased some but it's too stiff.
Respected Contributor

@Leelynn wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to try this. I was in the drug store yesterday looking for a light hair spray that doesn't smell like hair spray. I purchased some but it's too stiff.

This is not stiff and smells fresh not at all like a hair spray

Honored Contributor

I concur. It's the best hairspray I have ever tried. It isn't sticky yet gives a very light hold with no heavy scent. The best of the best!

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I concur. It's the best hairspray I have ever tried. It isn't sticky yet gives a very light hold with no heavy scent. The best of the best!

I do not know how but it makes my hair smooth and streight.  Its the end of the day and my hair is not dry.  What i like is I been searching for a product without the hairspray smell and this does not have it. It kinda smells like a leave in spray conditioner

Super Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about this product.  I think I'll try it when I run out of my can of hairspray I'm using.  I just use hairspray to tame little flyaway a so this sounds right up my alley. 

Regular Contributor

Adding to my list. Thanks for the recommendation. 

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I do not know how but it makes my hair smooth and streight.  Its the end of the day and my hair is not dry.  What i like is I been searching for a product without the hairspray smell and this does not have it. It kinda smells like a leave in spray conditioner

Hi, I just realized that I have the gold can and it is excellent. It says it is 2 Alcohol Free Hairspray and it gives body and bounce. It's nice when something is advertised as doing that and it actually works!

Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I just got a $3.00 off coupon for this.

Reading your review, I'll pass.  Mine hair is thin, fine and poker straight.  I cannot do a light hold hairspray.  I don't like helmet head but I need some hold.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Thanks.  I just got a $3.00 off coupon for this.

Reading your review, I'll pass.  Mine hair is thin, fine and poker straight.  I cannot do a light hold hairspray.  I don't like helmet head but I need some hold.   

It still holds, though. I have very fine straight hair and it manages to keep it from getting ruined when it is damp or windy. You might like it.... gave me lots of body.