Respected Contributor

Re: Pantene has another new product out

its a pretty good leave-in. i do recommend using a little less than what you normally would. its very conditioning.

Trusted Contributor

Can you take a picture of it & post it?

Me, who has no idea how to do that, or the cool phone that does it, but if you do, we'd love to see it!

Respected Contributor

I used it for about 5 days now and like it alot! It is very conditioning so I use about half of what i would typically use and I mix a little of my oils in it

Trusted Contributor

I still have not found it, but haven't checked Walgreen's, will next week

Respected Contributor

I was just at walgreens in my area and they had a few in stock. Looks like pantene has several new items and they had them all lined up together including a new leave in ( like the bb cream) but for strengthening and split ends

Esteemed Contributor

kc, I'm glad you like it!!!! Do you know if they offer a silicone serum in that line? Silicones are my weakness.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 1/11/2015 HonnyBrown said:

kc, I'm glad you like it!!!! Do you know if they offer a silicone serum in that line? Silicones are my weakness.

No. But I noticed in the professional line they have a spray called keragloss that I think has silicones for it has a lot of slip to it. Pantene has an argain oil serum but I never tried it. It probably has silicones

I noticed that this leave in conditioner, subject of thread, bottle design matches all the new pantene products out. Pantene has a volumizing spray gel for the roots, a new shampoo called "strong and full" that advertises building body and streingth and the new leave in repair/split end creme( can not remember the name) I was at walmart today and there was a lot of new pantene. I can not find any of it online which is odd but there it was at walmart. All new pantene products on a lower shelf

Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 AnnMarie-1 said:

Can you take a picture of it & post it?

Me, who has no idea how to do that, or the cool phone that does it, but if you do, we'd love to see it!

looks like the cleansing conditioner bottle

New shampoo that is ultra moisterizing with same bottle design

Respected Contributor

Oh and Pantene told me they are new and will be up online soon