Respected Contributor

Pantene finally has a sulfate free shampoo

[ Edited ]

Smells great. Light rose. 

I picked it up, will try it Thursday morning.

82FCBC0A-BCF0-4AB4-92B4-ACFD4F2D92B9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Pantene finally has a sulfate free shampoo

[ Edited ]

I used to use this brand and I will have to check it out again!

Is the fragrance strong? I have allergies and cant stand strong scents.  Thank you!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I used to use this brand and I will have to check it out again!

Is the fragrance strong? I have allergies and cant stand strong scents.  Thank you!

I am sensitive to scents in shampoos as well but it smells very light. You can definitely smell the rose but does not seem overpowering. I googled the Surfactant they use and it is extremely gentle and mild, non-irritating. I am going to try it tomorrow morning and see how the smell is in the shower and if it lingers

Respected Contributor

I used it twice so far. Very moisturizing to where I can just use the shampoo. Rose does not linger heavily. A soft scent in the shower too,  well lighter than the competition.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up I am always looking for a new sulfate free shampoo as an alternative to the expensive Oribe products

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

Thanks for the heads up I am always looking for a new sulfate free shampoo as an alternative to the expensive Oribe products

I colored my hair this week, shampooed every day and no hair color loss at all.  Rose scent is lighter than the Suave and Herbal Essences and the Matrix Rose shampoos. My scalp does not feel as clean as with other shampoos but I guess that's because it is so very gentle and not stripping

Honored Contributor

I tried it yesterday and my hair feels great, I am going to try it a second time later n the week

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I tried it yesterday and my hair feels great, I am going to try it a second time later n the week

I found a rose water body wash that matches well. At Walmart I found Renpure Rose Water Body Wash. It is light scented as well

Respected Contributor

did you use the matching conditioner or something else?

Respected Contributor

I looked yesterday for this shampoo. I was at Wal-Mart and it wasn't there yet.