Trusted Contributor

Re: Pantene Beautiful lengths Shampoo/Conditioner and Garnier Damage Eraser S/C

Weren't there posts on these forums a couple years ago saying how bad Pantene was for your hair because it did nothing but "coat" your hair with something and was hard to remove all the build-up. Or maybe I dreamed it! LOL I've never tried Pantene, so I can't testify to whether it's good or bad. But I do love some Garnier products.

Respected Contributor

I use Pantene S/C and it is moisturizing and detangling for my curly hair. I recently tried the Garnier damage eraser conditioner for washing my hair in between shampoos. I like it very much.

So I agree.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/14/2014 kcladyz said:
On 7/14/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: I've been yelling at you girls for years about trying some of these brands....

I still prefer my salon brands even tho these were not that bad. My salon brands are a little more gentler and moisterizing but these Pantene/Garnier is pretty good if salon is not an option. I am still going to use these 2 brands for a few weeks as a test and see if my hair really does grow.

You are so right! I realized today that Kenra is my main brand.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing! I'll give them a try as I prefer strong hair. I'll have to buy a Sunday paper for the coupons!

Trusted Contributor

I've been using Pantene products on my color-treated hair for years and love them!
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/14/2014 tigriss said:

Thanks for sharing! I'll give them a try as I prefer strong hair. I'll have to buy a Sunday paper for the coupons!

You can print coupons free here

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Personal-Care-Coupons-101/?pid=13101&nid=10&zid=pt82

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

I am sad to say throughout the day my hair got dryer and dryer and had to rewash with my redken diamond oil

Trusted Contributor

I am sad to say throughout the day my hair got dryer and dryer and had to rewash with my redken diamond oil

May have to try that Redken Diamond oil....hmmmmm...just googled it, sounds good for my dry, damaged hair

I mostly co-wash, so I will try the conditioner

Have you tried either of their Diamond Oil shine products?

Respected Contributor

On 7/14/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

May have to try that Redken Diamond oil....hmmmmm...just googled it, sounds good for my dry, damaged hair

I mostly co-wash, so I will try the conditioner

Have you tried either of their Diamond Oil shine products?

I only tried the shampoo and conditioner. It makes the driest of hair super silky and soft

Super Contributor

I switched to Pantene Aqua Light when I ran out a couple months ago and was so impressed. It's paraben, silicone and dye free and my hair was as soft as a babies