Super Contributor

Re: Palettes - lets discuss!

On 1/19/2014 Mirage08 said:

The LORAC Pro to Go palette is on sale on Sephora's site for $28.50

That is such a great deal- thank you so much for sharing!

Super Contributor

On 1/19/2014 SJanielovesJim said:

The LORAC Pro to Go palette is on sale on Sephora's site for $28.50

It is. I had a gift card that I didn't know what to use it on. So I got it. There also a code for 2 deluxe samples and one the the 100 point perks is a mini Formula X nail polish. So today was a good shopping day lol.

Honored Contributor

I'm probably in the minority; I don't care much for palettes & avoid them when possible.

I prefer singles, especially loose BE. Palettes always, without exception, contain colors I don't use, usually some glittery ones, too. They also tend to be messy, with different colors getting mixed.

The few palettes I own are used much less than my singles.

Super Contributor

The LORAC Pro to Go palette is on sale on Sephora's site for $28.50{#emotions_dlg.lol}

It is. I had a gift card that I didn't know what to use it on. So I got it. There also a code for 2 deluxe samples and one the the 100 point perks is a mini Formula X nail polish. So today was a good shopping day lol.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Good for you, Mirage!! That DOES make for a good beauty shopping day! Enjoy!!

OH, btw- what are YOUR fav palettes??

Super Contributor

On 1/19/2014 sonnysky said:

I have the UD naked pallet and do love it....BUT it was expensive and takes up a lot of space. I am always tempted to buy others, but am working to keep myself under control....this thread is NOT helping! Smiley Very Happy

OK, sonnysky- call me an enabler- but have you seen the Coastal Scents Revealed palette? Reeeeaaly pretty, and reeeealy affordable. Got mine (shipped) for under $20.00. Check it out!

Regular Contributor

I have the UD naked pallet and do love it....BUT it was expensive and takes up a lot of space. I am always tempted to buy others, but am working to keep myself under control....this thread is NOT helping! Smiley Very Happy

OK, sonnysky- call me an enabler- but have you seen the Coastal Scents Revealed palette? Reeeeaaly pretty, and reeeealy affordable. Got mine (shipped) for under $20.00. Check it out!

Oh my! That is a beauty! Great price too....feeling very tempted!! Never tried this brand, how's the pigment? Thanks for sharing!

Super Contributor

The LORAC Pro to Go palette is on sale on Sephora's site for $28.50{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Oh no, I really want this now! I need to get a grip on myself, haven't even used my Unzipped yet. I remember looking at this in Ulta and it was a nice size, larger than I expected. Thanks
Regular Contributor

On 1/19/2014 beauty-junkie said:

Oh no, I really want this now! I need to get a grip on myself, haven't even used my Unzipped yet. I remember looking at this in Ulta and it was a nice size, larger than I expected. Thanks

This is tempting too! Is price only good online or in stores too?

Super Contributor

On 1/19/2014 beauty-junkie said:

This is tempting too! Is price only good online or in stores too?

I thought I saw on Sephora's site it was online only. Might want to check it out. I'm taking a nap and hoping I forget about it when I wake upSmiley Happy)
Super Contributor

Sonnysky, it's online only at Sephora.