Trusted Contributor

Pale pink nail color with subtle glitter

Looking to the experts here to narrow my search!   I've seen a few vendors and hosts wearing such a shade as I describe.  I want to say OPI has one like this maybe?

Most recently saw Natalie Portman sporting it.  I know a couple of my beauty compadres here are very saavy when it comes to nails.  Thank you in advance! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Pale pink nail color with subtle glitter

Look at OPI's spring collection Always Bare for You.  Throw Me A Kiss might be what you're looking for.  I bought one this weekend at Ulta.

Contributor

OPI has one called Princesses Rule.
Trusted Contributor

@fitfuninformed 

Thx for asking the question. Antonella has been wearing a gorgeous shade such as you describe but I don't believe anyone was able to find out what it is! Posters have suggested asking her through FaceBook but I don't have a FB acct. I'm so curious too - it's so pretty!

⚓️
Contributor

I have Princess Rules on right now.  I love it.  (OPI)

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Thank you to those of you who have replied thus far.  @pdove and @Sansun I know of those two OPI's you suggest, but they are not quite what I'm looking for.  It is a subtle silver glitter in a very sheer, pale pink - it is not pearlescent.  

It may be a gel polish not readily available, but I'm on the hunt!

Honored Contributor

I think it is host Misty on JTV that wears a pale pink with a slight glitter, I do like it very much. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think it is host Misty on JTV that wears a pale pink with a slight glitter, I do like it very much. 

Someone asked her about her polish during a show (via FB) and she said it's not a polish, it's a powder the tech uses to do her nails.  I'm wondering if she meant it's that dip powder?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Someone asked her about her polish during a show (via FB) and she said it's not a polish, it's a powder the tech uses to do her nails.  I'm wondering if she meant it's that dip powder?

That is most likely exactly what Misty meant, a dip. 

Honored Contributor

Is Princesses Ru;es very sheer, and is it a light pastel pink, I was looking to get one on ebay and some looked like a much deeper pink. Thanks. . I also prefer polishes that are not sheer.