Super Contributor

Re: Paging myshell624 - Re: Lioele Secret Pore Bright Gel Foundation

On 7/15/2014 wackers said:
On 7/15/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks for posting about your experience with it as I have been wanting to try it myself after reading Kat's recommendation on it.

I have also been checking out some of the other Korean brands and man, that can fill up some hours. I did order a sample pack of Skin79 for 4 BB creams.

I think I will order a sample of this myself. I just hope that it will work well on my dry skin but I think Kat said that hasn't been an issue for her.

Thanks, JLF Smile

You can say that again! Especially when you go that roseroseshop website and all the assorted brands are listed there. I'm actually contemplating a few new products, but will buy from a US seller on eBay. They might be slightly more money, but delivery will be a whole lot faster.

JLF - I also ordered from an eBay US seller - costsell-com. I think her prices are pretty decent and she carries all the brands, from BRTC to Missha to Skin79, etc. I am just used to buying on eBay so it works well for me. Plus shipping is much faster.

I just came across another that looks interesting - BRTC Jasmine 3D Waterfall BB Cream - it also appears to be one that adapts well on everyone's skin, colorwise. I do keep my eye out for more hydrating versions.

I've used costsell-com and goldmiz (US sellers) before and they are good. Please let me know about the BRTC Jasmine if you get it. I keep hemming and hawing about the compact powder for winter when I get really dry.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/15/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I just pulled it apart and tried it. What a cool gadget. It looks like the supernatural powder by Philosophy. A small container with a sponge. The powder is in the bottom and the vibrating puff is the top. Apply some to the puff and let the machine buff it into your skin. For 10.99 it is really cool. Plus it is purse size so you can throw it in if you will be out in the sun. It is not a real powder like a compact or loose powder it is a sunscreen powder.It is on ebay under Kerren. SPF50+, PA +++.

You mentioned the name Kerren - is that the product name or the seller name? I would really like to get a few powder products that would work with my dry skin and it sounds like both of these have been okay for your skin, yes?

If you would list the product names of both powders and brands, I'd really appreciate it. Then I'll check to see who sells them on eBay.

Thanks for doing all this upfront work on these - it would be so nice to just toss some powder on for those days when you want to have a simple and fast routine. And still look presentable!

Thanks Kat - you are a wealth of knowledge on so many of these Korean products which is a big help to all of us - {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting about your experience with it as I have been wanting to try it myself after reading Kat's recommendation on it.

I have also been checking out some of the other Korean brands and man, that can fill up some hours. I did order a sample pack of Skin79 for 4 BB creams.

I think I will order a sample of this myself. I just hope that it will work well on my dry skin but I think Kat said that hasn't been an issue for her.

Thanks, JLF Smile

You can say that again! Especially when you go that roseroseshop website and all the assorted brands are listed there. I'm actually contemplating a few new products, but will buy from a US seller on eBay. They might be slightly more money, but delivery will be a whole lot faster.

JLF - I also ordered from an eBay US seller - costsell-com. I think her prices are pretty decent and she carries all the brands, from BRTC to Missha to Skin79, etc. I am just used to buying on eBay so it works well for me. Plus shipping is much faster.

I just came across another that looks interesting - BRTC Jasmine 3D Waterfall BB Cream - it also appears to be one that adapts well on everyone's skin, colorwise. I do keep my eye out for more hydrating versions.

costsell-com is who i ordered from. When I decided I loved it and wanted the full size, I went to eBay to find a US seller. None had my shade so I emailed two sellers. costsell responded the same day and added the #23 to their listings.

Super Contributor

Thanks, JLF Smile

I've used costsell-com and goldmiz (US sellers) before and they are good. Please let me know about the BRTC Jasmine if you get it. I keep hemming and hawing about the compact powder for winter when I get really dry.

I have the Jasmine powder saved in my watch list. I'd love to hear at what you think if you decide to try it.

Honored Contributor

On 7/15/2014 myshell624 said:

Thanks, JLF Smile

I have the Jasmine powder saved in my watch list. I'd love to hear at what you think if you decide to try it.

Funny, I have items saved from both costsell-com and goldmiz, too!

Super Contributor

Thanks to Kat almost everything saved in my watch list is Korean:-) I have three things I'm waiting on from Korea. I haven't had any problems ordering from them. The prices are cheaper. If it's not something you have to have now, you can really get some good deals.

Trusted Contributor

What is the complete name of the Jasmine powder? I'd like to find it myself and add to my ever multiplying eBay watch list. I must have added at least 25 items from these Korean brands just between yesterday and early this morning.

Super Contributor

I just pulled it apart and tried it. What a cool gadget. It looks like the supernatural powder by Philosophy. A small container with a sponge. The powder is in the bottom and the vibrating puff is the top. Apply some to the puff and let the machine buff it into your skin. For 10.99 it is really cool. Plus it is purse size so you can throw it in if you will be out in the sun. It is not a real powder like a compact or loose powder it is a sunscreen powder.It is on ebay under Kerren. SPF50+, PA +++.

You mentioned the name Kerren - is that the product name or the seller name? I would really like to get a few powder products that would work with my dry skin and it sounds like both of these have been okay for your skin, yes?

If you would list the product names of both powders and brands, I'd really appreciate it. Then I'll check to see who sells them on eBay.

Thanks for doing all this upfront work on these - it would be so nice to just toss some powder on for those days when you want to have a simple and fast routine. And still look presentable!

Thanks Kat - you are a wealth of knowledge on so many of these Korean products which is a big help to all of us - {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You are so welcome Wackers. The Kerren is the powder name on ebay. They also have a balm so you can get either the products alone or together. The HolikaHolika is HolikaHolika Pore Magic Cover BB Pact and I bought from excellantcastle because it was 10.50 and free shipping. There is a #1 and a #2. I am #1 because I am so fair. Kerren only has a few items so it should be fairly easy to find. I am waiting for a gadget from China (I will buy non beauty products from China) it is like a Clarisonic (way cheaper looking) but it has a brush cleaner, a face massager, two sponge puffs and sandpaper all for 6.99 and free shipping. I bought a mu applier that vib**ted and I found I like it much better for applying
my eye products. It gets blood flowing to the puffy under eye. So I figure what they heck and got the cheap one that massages.

Just a bit of info about why I like Korean products. My kids are Korean and I knew about the diligence and integrity that the Korean people have when I was dealing with the adoption paperwork. Second, when It came out with the CC with snail slime I looked into the concept and found out that we are way behind the Asian marketplace. So I started to look into the products and I didn't want to invest much money so I went to ebay and started with samples. I make my kids laugh because every once in awhile I call them over to the computer and say "what does that say", they give me this funny look and say "Mommmm, I don't know. I can't read Korean." Both came here under a year old. I have found that Korean Sellers take great pride in what they sell and they do not like anything but a glowing report so most go an extra step. Even the powder I just received was wrapped in four sheets of bubble wrap. I'm set for life in bubble wrap, lol.