Honored Contributor

Paging myshell624 - Re: Lioele Secret Pore Bright Gel Foundation

I wanted to publicly thank you for the Lioele samples you sent me. I tried the foundation this morning and really liked it. Is it Katluvr who first recommended it? If so, I have to thank her, too! The Lioele is different from anything else I've used. Initially, the color looked all wrong, but as I blended it in, it actually settled into the perfect color for me. And the finish was so nice, too, without using any kind of setting powder. It's almost as if it's already built in. Until now, I've been very pleased using It Cosmetics CC+ Cream and Missha Perfect Cover. I have no complaints about them, and will continue to alternate with them until they're gone, but I've already ordered a full size Lioele and can see myself using it long term. It's really nice stuff. Thanks so much! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Paging myshell624 - Re: Lioele Secret Pore Bright Gel Foundation

I have used the 2 you use. How is this different? Does it cover pores better? Does it have better coverage than Missha? What is the SPF? Is it moisturizing?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

On 7/15/2014 Kind1too said:

I have used the 2 you use. How is this different? Does it cover pores better? Does it have better coverage than Missha? What is the SPF? Is it moisturizing?

Thank you!

The consistency is not the same as the BB/CC creams, it's lighter and airier. I would not say it's moisturizing because of the consistency, but my face doesn't feel dry from using it. I've had it on for several hours now and my face feels very soft and supple. The SPF is not listed on the packaging, but in looking up the ingredients, titanium dioxide is one of the first ingredients. I don't have a problem with pores, but use a primer anyway. The foundation's coverage was smooth and complete. With the IT and Missha, I always use a setting powder after the cream dries down. It was not necessary with the Lioele as there was nothing to dry down. It seemed as though the powder was built in and once it was blended, it was set. There was no waiting time before going to the next step. My bronzer and blush laid down nicely. The one negative, IMO, is that there are only two color choice, either the pale one or the dark one, nothing in between, so that might be an issue for some people. If you're interested, you can get samples from lioeletexas.com

Super Contributor

Oh you are so welcome{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}. I'm glad you love it too. It really is unique because you don't need a powder or primer with it.

Yes, Katluvr is the one who recommended it. I never would of heard of it if not for her. She mentions it all the time. I know I've heard her call it her HG.

Super Contributor

Yes, it is my HG. Next month I am ordering more. I love the coverage and ease. I hate primer because it is one extra layer on my face and with Lioele you don't need primer, concealer or powder because it covers all those things in one product. The SPF is 30 something. My other HG is HolikaHolika Magic Pore Cover Pact. It is a powder compact that is awesome. I can use it on top of sunscreen with no foundation and it covers flawlessly with no settling in pores and lines. I brush some on and then use the puff (part sponge part puff) and pat a little extra on flaws. It holds up in heat and humidity plus if need you can touch up any shiny spots throughout the day. It is SPF 30 something also. Ebay has it for 10.50 and free shipping. I just ordered my second one to keep as back up. It beats the heck out of CF and BE. I just got the mail and I have a new powder that is for the sun it is SPF 50+++ and it vibrates onto your skin. I'll get back to you after I figure it out, lol. BTW I just found out that Korean products are not allowed to say their products are higher than SPF 50 so that is why they put the +++. So actually they can be higher. They are regulated by the KFDA, which impresses me very much.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting about your experience with it as I have been wanting to try it myself after reading Kat's recommendation on it.

I have also been checking out some of the other Korean brands and man, that can fill up some hours. I did order a sample pack of Skin79 for 4 BB creams.

I think I will order a sample of this myself. I just hope that it will work well on my dry skin but I think Kat said that hasn't been an issue for her.

Thanks, JLF Smile

Super Contributor

I just pulled it apart and tried it. What a cool gadget. It looks like the supernatural powder by Philosophy. A small container with a sponge. The powder is in the bottom and the vibrating puff is the top. Apply some to the puff and let the machine buff it into your skin. For 10.99 it is really cool. Plus it is purse size so you can throw it in if you will be out in the sun. It is not a real powder like a compact or loose powder it is a sunscreen powder.It is on ebay under Kerren. SPF50+, PA +++.

Honored Contributor

On 7/15/2014 wackers said:

Thanks for posting about your experience with it as I have been wanting to try it myself after reading Kat's recommendation on it.

I have also been checking out some of the other Korean brands and man, that can fill up some hours. I did order a sample pack of Skin79 for 4 BB creams.

I think I will order a sample of this myself. I just hope that it will work well on my dry skin but I think Kat said that hasn't been an issue for her.

Thanks, JLF Smile

You can say that again! Especially when you go that roseroseshop website and all the assorted brands are listed there. I'm actually contemplating a few new products, but will buy from a US seller on eBay. They might be slightly more money, but delivery will be a whole lot faster.

Super Contributor

Thanks, JLF Smile

Hi Wacker, it is not too drying.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/15/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks, JLF Smile

You can say that again! Especially when you go that roseroseshop website and all the assorted brands are listed there. I'm actually contemplating a few new products, but will buy from a US seller on eBay. They might be slightly more money, but delivery will be a whole lot faster.

JLF - I also ordered from an eBay US seller - costsell-com. I think her prices are pretty decent and she carries all the brands, from BRTC to Missha to Skin79, etc. I am just used to buying on eBay so it works well for me. Plus shipping is much faster.

I just came across another that looks interesting - BRTC Jasmine 3D Waterfall BB Cream - it also appears to be one that adapts well on everyone's skin, colorwise. I do keep my eye out for more hydrating versions.