Regular Contributor

Re: Paging lyn in MI - ISOMERS help...

On 8/15/2014 MandySays said:

Last night I did a cleansing oil, non-alcohol toner, AHA exfoliant and then Glutathiosome Eye Veil followed by the Matrixyl 20% serum and then a moisturizer with Retinol. I waited 30 minutes and then used the Deep Crease Correction. I LOVE how so little goes a long way. I only had to use one pump for my whole face. My face felt super smooth this morning. I like how it didn’t feel greasy and how everything seemed to sink in.

This morning I did cleanser, non-alcohol toner, BHA exfoliant, Eye Veil, Glutathiosome Face Serum and then I mixed some Matrixyl 20% with my usual daytime moisturizer. My face feels wonderful and seems brighter? Only time will tell how much I really like it, but yes, my first impression is a good one.

That's great Mandy! I am waiting for my TTV shipment today. I have received my ceramide serum and I applied it after PTR retinol last night and it was very light consistency and my skin soaked it up. No fragrance and was wonderful. I think i found my new skincare line{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

JeanCA, yep..I'm pretty sold from the get-go. I do think the Deep Crease Correction has a slight unpleasant scent, but it dissipates VERY quickly. I'll be interested to hear what you think. So far all the textures are awesome. I also love the sinking in feeling.

Regular Contributor

I was told that Isomers will be on again next month on the other channel. Didn't know that Manuela is on that often. They also told me that their website bulletin will tell us in advance what their specials will be. Looking forward to it already. I missed out on maxtrxl I am glad you are enjoying yours.

Super Contributor

I am new to shopping on that other channel myself. Have only ordered one Skinn set (Orchid Gel Trio, which I LOVE) and these two ISOMERS products..well I guess one of two counts as three since it was a set. I do hope to get a bulletin about what the upcoming specials will be. I never got anything about ISOMERS before this most recent visit.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/15/2014 MandySays said:

I am new to shopping on that other channel myself. Have only ordered one Skinn set (Orchid Gel Trio, which I LOVE) and these two ISOMERS products..well I guess one of two counts as three since it was a set. I do hope to get a bulletin about what the upcoming specials will be. I never got anything about ISOMERS before this most recent visit.

Mandy - sign up for emails directly on the Isomers website as then you will also get notifications of the specials they are offering. Sometimes they have great sales there which are not available on ShopHQ. You will also get their newsletters, if they still send them out.
They also notify you about when they will be airing on ShopHQ.

Super Contributor

Thank you, wackers!!

Respected Contributor

I got an email for Isomers Wed. titled 'Wednesday Web Special', that was a score for anyone that wanted to try those products, one was a 4 oz vit. C item (sorry cant remember what it was) and a 4 oz Dry Oil Spray, this was a duo for 29. and some change.

That will be fun to check those out each Wed., looking forward to that. Smile