Super Contributor
On 7/26/2014 HappyDaze said:

Kat I've read about that one before and I wouldn't mind trying it but only if it is super cheap, like the MPC is on Amazon. How much was the ebay one?

It starts at 8.99 with free shipping and goes up from there on ebay. There is a Matte version and a Moisture Version (one silver, one gold containers).

Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 myshell624 said:
On 7/26/2014 myshell624 said:

I tried the luminous pearl one and did not like it at all. Absolutely did nothing for me. I still have one left to try but so far, they are nothing I would repurchase.

The only one I have left is the snail one. I'm in no hurry to try it. LOL.

what?? Well why not??

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Love the snail.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Hope you are doing okay, wackers!

Just wanted to say I used all the SKIN79 BB creams and none compare to my Missha perfect cover so I won't purchase any of the SKIN79. There is a reason I keep coming back full circle with Missha over the past several years- it just works great. In fact, today at lunch my husband kept staring at me when I was talking to him (I was driving, he was in the passenger seat) and I said is something wrong? And he said, nope, just looking at your beautiful skin! Gotta love the Missha (and must give credit to my skincare too but Missha is like the icing on the cake)! So yeah, I don't think I'm going to waste anymore money trying other BB creams for my foundation since I really have found the one.

I do use and love the Andalou CC cream too, for my SPF moisturizer - it is replacing my Paula's Choice Super light tinted SPF which is great since it is cheaper. I've been really happy with my skincare and my MPC and andalou lately- my skin has never looked better!

Super Contributor

I sure do hope everything is going well for wackers.

I not replacing my Missha either. I still haven't tried the snail one.

Super Contributor

Where is Wackers????

Honored Contributor

I don't know! I know she was really busy awhile back. I just hope she is okay.

Honored Contributor

Maren, I forgot to tell you. I have that light/medium shade sample (it is a small tube of it, not a typical Sephora sample) and although it was too dark for my face, I am able to use it on my eyelids without any eye irritation! So I am using it up that way- it gives my lids a tad of color but the SPF protection too. I can use my Missha on my eyelids as well but I wanted to tell you I have a great way to use up that sample of supergoop and was happy it didn't irritate my eyes!

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Hi there HD, Maren, MYC and Kat and anyone else I may have missed naming - I dropped in on the BB for a short time today but didn't see this thread until now. I so regret that I have been unable to share in the BB comparisons but the last few weeks have been a bit challenging. Am now suffering with an abscessed tooth which I am sure you can relate to (or hopefully not) That certainly curtails one's energy and enthusiasm to do much of anything.

Sorry to also add that I have yet to try any of the samplers so can't join in that conversation just yet. I did try to read the last 2 pages here so I could partially keep up and it sounds like HD and I got the same exact sampler sets. I am looking forward to giving each a test run but also think I am going to order the MPC too. With most of you still preferring that one, makes me think I will probably like it too. I would like to test the #21 and #23 shades but lost out on a sampler set of them too as I have not frequented eBay much either as of late.

I am also on the lookout for a moisture based powder and just came across one by Dollish that shaves the powder like SB's Halo does. I really want to get a moisturizing powder from these brands as they seem to truly recognize the difference when it relates to powder type products (for dry vs normal or oily skin). Overall, from the limited perusing I have been able to do, these Korean brands seem to understand the overall need for different products for different skin types as well as be far better color matches for those with either cool or neutral skin tones. Makes US brands appear woefully lacking in those areas which it sure is.

Any suggestions for moisture packed powders from any of these Korean brands? Would so appreciate any recommendations in that category.

I did come across a Tony Moly product that seems to be possibly a BB/CC combo. It looked interesting so will attempt to locate the exact name and post it when I get back here again. Sounds quite innovative~

Certainly miss my BB times with all of you and especially taking part in the comparisons of our sampler sets. Just been a couple of tough weeks, health wise in particular, so haven't been able to even manage spending any time here. I did manage to find a great computer to replace this mess of a one I'm still on. I took back that first one I mentioned here to you, HD, as I so lucked out to find an even better one for not a whole lot more money (still under $300 yet has everything I could possibly need.) Still have to get out to pick it up as that's been delayed, also due to my health, much to my complete utter frustration. It's an A-8 quad core 15-6" by HP so I should be screeching around once I get it. This one takes a lot of effort to use so know I will be delighted with my new one. I will actually look forward to using a laptop again instead of dreading even turning this dud on.

Well, am out of energy so will sign off. Really, truly sorry that I have been MIA, especially just when we got all our samples. I will make a point to read this whole thread when I can so at least I'll be somewhat caught up.

Have a good one, my dear sweet BB buds Wink and hope to join back up with you here, much sooner rather than later, at this point especially. And sincere thanks for continuing to think of me and trying to keep me in the loop - so very, very kind of you! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Wackers

Honored Contributor

wackers, good to hear from you- I was getting worried about you! Smiley Happy

Glad you got a better deal on your laptop. I certainly love finding bargains.

Post when you can but most importantly, take care care of yourself!