Honored Contributor

Hi wackers! My sample set of the SKIN79 is actually getting here today instead of Monday! When is yours coming? I can't believe how fast it got here! Looking forward to hear what you think about them! Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I did receive it and it is perfect! Love those sizes, just enough to use several times and really get a good feel for each product. super fast shipping and she threw in a sample of some snail product, which, of course, I won't use, lol. Let me know what sample you get when you get yours!

Super Contributor

HD or Wackers, may I ask what drew you to a new skin care line? What about Skin79 caught your attention?

Can you give me the Cliff's Notes version, or should I just read the Skin79 thread?

TY! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Irish, it isn't skincare but BB creams, you know, instead of foundation or TM. I love my skincare so I'm not looking for a new line but I always like trying new foundations/TM/BB/CC, along with different body butters and lotions. Smiley Happy

I believe SKIN79 might also have skincare products but I don't know anything about them nor do I want to, just interested in the BB/CC creams. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
On 7/18/2014 HappyDaze said:

Irish, it isn't skincare but BB creams, you know, instead of foundation or TM. I love my skincare so I'm not looking for a new line but I always like trying new foundations/TM/BB/CC, along with different body butters and lotions. Smiley Happy

I believe SKIN79 might also have skincare products but I don't know anything about them nor do I want to, just interested in the BB/CC creams. Smiley Happy

Whew! That was close! I respect you and wackers a lot, HD, so I was heading off to check this out. Thankfully I've found my CURRENT HG BB, so I'm breathing a sigh of relief! Hope you two are really happy with your new stuff!

Respected Contributor
On 7/18/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Whew! That was close! I respect you and wackers a lot, HD, so I was heading off to check this out. Thankfully I've found my CURRENT HG BB, so I'm breathing a sigh of relief! Hope you two are really happy with your new stuff!

Oh, do tell! What is the current HG BB?
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 7/18/2014 BellaCarro said:

Oh, do tell! What is the current HG BB?

LOL, I know, don't just drop a bomb like that and not spill the beans! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} although I think I already know but for those others that don't, spill!!

Honored Contributor

haha, no no no, just BB/CC stuff girlfriend! Smiley Happy Well we actually haven't tried the SKIN79 stuff yet, just got the little sample set for an excellent deal (wackers found a cheap seller- and super quick delivery) so we are excited to give them a try. Smiley Happy You know my Missha is always on hand as it never disappoints (just got my new replenishment in!) and the andalou CC as well. But ya know, I like to try new ones too.

Super Contributor

Okay, and I SWEAR that wasn't a teaser so I could scream about sun protection some more! It's true -- I love this stuff!

It's Supergoop CC Cream -- 20% zinc so I'm in hog heaven. It offers lovely coverage (similar to the Missha Signature BB, IMO), lasts all day without breaking up, leaves a satin-y finish as opposed to shiny as so many high zinc products do.

There are a couple of reviews on Sephora, maybe Nordstrom -- not sure where else it's sold.

Shade is very forgiving -- Fair/Light, Light/Med, Med/Dark. I got samples off eBay and ordered the full size from Nordstrom (as the shade I wanted was backordered on the Supergoop site.)

Worth the try if you'd like to wrap up your sun protection and foundation in one, and even if you're not concerned about sun protection, it's nice stuff!