Honored Contributor

So, today Tory Johnson had posted on the Sisterhood of Secret Savers FB Group the link to the latest GMA Steals & Deals.  She also does the same for View Your Deal which is on The View.  On a whim, since I noticed someone had posted their hope for a particular product, I asked for Valoom.  I got this response from Tory:

"Tuesday !!! We have something all NEW launching Tuesday on our sister show -  shoptamfam."

If you go there, with the requisite ending, you can sign up for E-mails. 

I'll be getting a new perm in a couple of weeks, so really won't NEED the Valoom for awhile, but if I can get it for a good price now, why not?  That way I wouldn't have to worry about missing out on it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Silleemee - Voloom

@Icegoddess wrote:

So, today Tory Johnson had posted on the Sisterhood of Secret Savers FB Group the link to the latest GMA Steals & Deals.  She also does the same for View Your Deal which is on The View.  On a whim, since I noticed someone had posted their hope for a particular product, I asked for Valoom.  I got this response from Tory:

"Tuesday !!! We have something all NEW launching Tuesday on our sister show -  shoptamfam."

If you go there, with the requisite ending, you can sign up for E-mails. 

I'll be getting a new perm in a couple of weeks, so really won't NEED the Valoom for awhile, but if I can get it for a good price now, why not?  That way I wouldn't have to worry about missing out on it. 

@Icegoddess 

That sounds really good. I hope you do get a Voloom for a great price with that offer. I've seen them sell for half-price when they go up on the GMA Deals site. 

Honored Contributor

That's great @Icegoddess .  Hopefully it will be a terrific deal that you can't pass up!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

That's great @Icegoddess .  Hopefully it will be a terrific deal that you can't pass up!

@San Antonio Gal , Yeah, and hope they include the Petite one.  

Honored Contributor

This is how much it was the last time it was a GMA Deal:

VOLOOM: Hair Volumizing Irons

VOLOOM: Hair Volumizing Irons

GMA Deal: $69  50% Savings

Original: $140 Valid: 08/01/2022 to 08/14/2022

Honored Contributor

I was going to ask what is a Voloom or whatever it is, and then I saw it is a hair volumizer.  Nope.  Don't need that.  With a perm my hair will hardly fit in a bushel foot tub now.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   It's currently selling for $139 on Amazon.   hope you score and post it on Tuesday.  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd @SilleeMee They had both the Petite and the Rootie for 73.00 + tax.  I was concerned they would only have the bigger one, so I was glad they had the smaller one.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess 

Thanks for letting us know. You got a great deal!

Anyone looking for the Voloom deal go to:

TamronHallShow dot com

Click on SHOP in the banner.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Icegoddess 

Thanks for letting us know. You got a great deal!

Anyone looking for the Voloom deal go to:

TamronHallShow dot com

Click on SHOP in the banner.

Just so you know it doesn't include the classic Valoom, just the Rootie or the Petite.