Respected Contributor

Paging SilleeMee....Got My Careprost Order Today!

[ Edited ]

Have a few questions for you....do you apply this in the evening before bed?  also where exactly is the "lash line" I have seen some videos with folks putting it on the skin (like eyeliner) above the lashes...is that correct??

And how do you get it on the brush?  How many drops? In the lid then dip to apply??

Thanks I am hoping this product works for me....

Found this on Youtube from a eye doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhgMAOGYE8

I could do that but then soak the brush in alcohol after each use?

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging SilleeMee....Got My Careprost Order Today!

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite 

Glad you got your Careprost! 

-Squeeze one drop into the cap.

-Dip the brush into the cap.

-Apply it on the skin at the base of the lashes...one swipe each eye.

-Be sure to wipe any excess, if any, from the inner/outer corners of the eyes.

-Rinse the brush and cap under the tap.

-Blot brush dry.

-Shake out the cap to make sure no water is left inside it then re-cap the bottle...rinse water shakes out easily, no worries.

About that brush they give you...I find that the tip is a bit stiff and pointy when it's brand new and it seems not to pick up much product. What I did is lightly smash the bristles on the palm of my hand to make them spread out a little and that way they aren't as stiff and pointy. Seems to make application easier that way for me. Wash the brush as you would with your other cosmetic brushes. No need to put alcohol on it unless you feel the need. It's not like you're putting the thing directly in your eye, so just keep it clean.

You should see lash growth in about 4 to 6 weeks. Full effect in about 12 weeks where you should see length as well as fullness (more hairs). At this point you can apply it every other night to maintain your growth or continue using it every night if you think your lashes might get more growth...but I doubt they will. Just do it however you feel comfortable. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite 

I use it on my brows so I put two drops in the cap. There is 3ml in a bottle and that means there are approx 60 drops in it. You can do the math and estimate how long one bottle will last. 

Trusted Contributor

I buy these disposable brushes to apply my eyelash serum on Amazon.  150 for about $10

Respected Contributor

I do the exact same thing SilleeMee does.Works great ....been using for several years and I’ve had no problems,i.e. discoloring of lids or eye color change or irritation. One bottle seems to last for ever.

Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies!!!  I can hardly wait to have some thick long lashes to post about LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite @SilleeMee Where do you order this from?  I thought I read another post where someone mentioned that this product was around $12/$13....when I looked at the website it was $25.  Thank you, I'm very tempted to order this!

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@tsavorite @SilleeMee Where do you order this from?  I thought I read another post where someone mentioned that this product was around $12/$13....when I looked at the website it was $25.  Thank you, I'm very tempted to order this!

@Misplaced Parisian 

I buy my Careprost from AllDayChemist dot com. That's an overseas pharmacy. If you're interested, ADC has a free shipping deal for 2 bottle purchase. When you go there just type in 'free shipping' in the search box and that will bring it up. Click the item and it will show 2 bottles with free shipping. 

ADC shipping charge is normally a $15 flat rate. Otherwise it's free for purchases of over a certain amount, usually around $100. But sometimes they offer free shipping specials for less than that...today it's free shipping special for $60 or more. 

ADC accepts echecks as payment. No cc or PayPal. 

Trusted Contributor

Let me add my accolades for this product.  It REALLY works, but you won't begin to see results for about 6 weeks.  I've been using it for  about 3 years or so and I get it at All Day Chemist too.

People notice: the girl in my doctor's office, the teller at the bank.  The results are worth it.  I learned how to use it by watching You Tube videos.  It doesn't sting or anything, but it might make your eyes a little red the first 2 or 3 weeks--get some Visine and get the red out!  My sister, my girlfriend and I order together to get enough to get free shipping.

Now after 3 years I only use it about 3 times a week to keep it up.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian 

I buy my Careprost from AllDayChemist dot com. That's an overseas pharmacy. If you're interested, ADC has a free shipping deal for 2 bottle purchase. When you go there just type in 'free shipping' in the search box and that will bring it up. Click the item and it will show 2 bottles with free shipping. 

ADC shipping charge is normally a $15 flat rate. Otherwise it's free for purchases of over a certain amount, usually around $100. But sometimes they offer free shipping specials for less than that...today it's free shipping special for $60 or more. 

ADC accepts echecks as payment. No cc or PayPal. 

@SilleeMee Thank you very much for the information you shared.  I greatly appreciate it.  I will be placing an order soon.  I love all the assistance the generous souls on this forum provide.  Happy Weekend & Happy Lashes.  Smiles.