Super Contributor

What the freak happened to our post? I was writing a reply and it poofed. It can't be because we reached a limit since there are longer threads. I think we ticked someone off or webbie wasn't happy. Ok, do we start a new one??????

Super Contributor

Re: Paging Myshell and Maren

Webbie, that was very rude!!! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Regular Contributor

I just posted about how much i enjoyed reading your post and it's gone

Super Contributor

On 7/15/2014 JeanCA said:

I just posted about how much i enjoyed reading your post and it's gone{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I know, I was writing when it poofed. My thought is that it was popular and people were buying from ASDM which took away from QVC revenue or someone reported it because they didn't agree with it or like it. Since myshell and maren have been with me since the beginning I am waiting to see what they say about restarting it. It does make me angry because Paula's Choice, NCN, Skinn etc... all get plenty of exposure.

Regular Contributor

On 7/15/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I just posted about how much i enjoyed reading your post and it's gone{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I know, I was writing when it poofed. My thought is that it was popular and people were buying from ASDM which took away from QVC revenue or someone reported it because they didn't agree with it or like it. Since myshell and maren have been with me since the beginning I am waiting to see what they say about restarting it. It does make me angry because Paula's Choice, NCN, Skinn etc... all get plenty of exposure.

It seems to be happening more often than i thought. Usually to the posts i enjoy reading{#emotions_dlg.mad}

thank you for all that you have posted. It was very informative. I got the lightening kit and the peptide serum.

Contributor

I went from {#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.crying} to {#emotions_dlg.angry}{#emotions_dlg.angry}. Just when I get involved in the forum, look what happens!

Super Contributor

I agree ladies but I am pretty sure that Myshell will agree to keep it going. Lol, I was impressed with our number of views.

Super Contributor

On 7/15/2014 Katluvr58 said:

It seems to be happening more often than i thought. Usually to the posts i enjoy reading{#emotions_dlg.mad}

thank you for all that you have posted. It was very informative. I got the lightening kit and the peptide serum.

JeanCa you are welcome. Have you tried the microderm? That is the product that nabbed myshell and I. Then she went on to the lightening kit and Vit C and I went on to almost everything, lol. I have never taken such good care of my skin as I do now. I am so impressed with the pricing, sales and customer service. Plus the use of natural products and the description of each product so you are not looking all over the web to decipher the ingredients.

Super Contributor

very rude..

Super Contributor

I continued the posts at ASDM sales info although there is no sale right now. There are several posts though.