Contributor

Paging Lyn in Michigan- Isomers and Perricone together

Hi Lyn, I see you are a user of light therapy, Isomers and Perricone. Have you been able to narrow down the products in each line that really do make a difference on over 50 skin? With all of the actives in your skin care plus the light treatments, what is doing what for your skin? My current Isomers products are Retiniacin at night, Stem Genesis (day or night or both) and R Pur Decadence day. I had too many bottles and cut way back. I am lacking Matryxl in my routine now. I would like to try the new one but didn't buy the TTV simply because I didn't need or want the cream. I wonder why Manuela combined the three peptides rather than using the newest one. Any thoughts? Because the "One" products keep changing I haven't reordered those. I broke down and bought Perricone's Acyl-Glutathione, but for the life of me cannot figure out why I did. I never buy anything in a jar. I am trying to make sense of all of the claims he has made on this. What do you see in the ingredient deck that can truly change the skin? What has Cold Plasma done for your skin? Which Isomers and which Perricone products are currently in your routine if you wouldn't mind sharing. TIA.

Smile1 oz:
Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, S-Palmitoylglutathione, L-Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Glycolic Acid, Oligopeptide-17, Oligopeptide-49, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Dimethicone, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Citric Acid, Tocotrienols, Copper Gluconate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Linalool.