Respected Contributor

Paging HappyDaze - One Love Organics on HL

Not sure if this is a new offering but in case you haven't seen it, HL has One Love Organics. The cleansing oil you like is offered. BTW, I like it a lot now, too! Even with their shipping it's a good deal.
Honored Contributor

Re: Paging HappyDaze - One Love Organics on HL

Oh BELLA THANK YOU!!! I needed to buy more and even with the usual 20% off from dermstore, this is cheaper! I ordered it, the body oil and that Vitamin D mist (sounded interesting for hydrating throughout the day) along with shoes for my husband so I got free shipping. Oh you tried the cleansing oil?? It is the only cleansing oil that doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, removes all my eyemakeup and doesn't cause me any dryness. I really love it and so happy I finally found a cleanser that works with my newly drier skin.

Respected Contributor

Oh, good! So glad I could post something useful for you. You've given me so much great info. Wow, you picked out a haul quickly. Impressive.

Yes, I tried the OL oil during a 20% off DS had on the line. I really like it. I've been using Boscia cleansing oil for years and until this have not found anything I like as well or better. I was tempted by the mist but showed a modicum of restraint. I've been terrible lately.

Please post your thoughts on the mist at some point.
Honored Contributor

haha, as soon as I saw the title of the post, I didn't even finish reading it the rest- I just just jetted over there, lol! I saw the men's shoes a few days ago and my hubby liked them but I forgot to order them, oops! So I already had them in my cart but it was expires so I just re-added. I knew at some point I had wanted to try the body oil so when I saw it, I didn't even hesitate and then I noticed that vitamin d time release mist and thought it sounded interesting so I thought why not, since I needed a bit more for free ship. Why pay $7.95 for shipping when I can apply that towards the mist. heehee, that is my justification anyway. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} So yeah, quick like! Smiley Happy

Wow, that is saying something if you like it as much as you like your boscia oil cleanser! I know you love that Boscia. I use to use their cleansing gel several years ago (the purifying one I think it was, I really liked it and it was one of the first times I realized that cleansers are important and can really help your skin beyond just washing off makeup and dirt. I used it for a few years before I changed. Not sure now why I changed?

And thank you for that kind comment but I know I've learned some good things from you too so its' all good, we help each other out. I could squeeze you big time for this though!

Respected Contributor

On 7/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

haha, as soon as I saw the title of the post, I didn't even finish reading it the rest- I just just jetted over there, lol! I saw the men's shoes a few days ago and my hubby liked them but I forgot to order them, oops! So I already had them in my cart but it was expires so I just re-added. I knew at some point I had wanted to try the body oil so when I saw it, I didn't even hesitate and then I noticed that vitamin d time release mist and thought it sounded interesting so I thought why not, since I needed a bit more for free ship. Why pay $7.95 for shipping when I can apply that towards the mist. heehee, that is my justification anyway. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} So yeah, quick like! Smiley Happy

Wow, that is saying something if you like it as much as you like your boscia oil cleanser! I know you love that Boscia. I use to use their cleansing gel several years ago (the purifying one I think it was, I really liked it and it was one of the first times I realized that cleansers are important and can really help your skin beyond just washing off makeup and dirt. I used it for a few years before I changed. Not sure now why I changed?

And thank you for that kind comment but I know I've learned some good things from you too so its' all good, we help each other out. I could squeeze you big time for this though!

Ah, thanks. You made made me smile.
Super Contributor

If only - I didn't have a big work meeting that required a haircut ... I'd be getting the rose body serum.

Just heard about this brand today from MakeupTIA on youtube. She said its wonderful stuff and it has great ingredients.

Hope hautelook brings it back soon

Super Contributor

I LOVE THAT HUG GIF!!!

its just adorable

Honored Contributor

On 7/17/2014 BellaCarro said:Oh, good! So glad I could post something useful for you. You've given me so much great info. Wow, you picked out a haul quickly. Impressive.

Yes, I tried the OL oil during a 20% off DS had on the line. I really like it. I've been using Boscia cleansing oil for years and until this have not found anything I like as well or better. I was tempted by the mist but showed a modicum of restraint. I've been terrible lately.

Please post your thoughts on the mist at some point.

will do! I tried the glycerin and rose spray that I know some ladies use but it was a little too heavy for me to use throughout the day and sometimes if I got a little too much on, it became sticky. I am hoping this will be lighter. I just like the idea of having something onhand I can spritz on my face if it is feeling parched later in the day.

And I am glad I could make you smile. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Bella my order finally shipped! Can't wait to get it. I am really excited to try the body oil and vitamin D mist!