Super Contributor
On 2/12/2011 KweenB said:
On 2/12/2011 gonnab said:

I have had a nightmare with this seller when it was the hih. Purchased from them for several years, and always had good luck. But in late October, I purchased several items - one of which was the 8 oz SPF 30. It was defective - dry, gritty, and definitely old product. Wrote several emails, all of which were ignored until finally I received one email in early Jan. which instructed me to return the item for "inspection". I was hesitant but did so with a return confirmation. I have yet to hear from them even though I have since sent several more emails. I finally got EBay involved and they, too can't seem to get any response. Really, really frustrating, - no, maddening, - as this was a $68 item!!! Thanks for your info about the new name and website! In any case, I won't do business from them - I just want my money back!

Last edited on 2/12/2011

gonnab,

This wasn't the fault of the eBay seller. There was a problem with that batch of Day Cream. Dr. Denese used to have a letter on her website that said if you got a product from that batch to return it and she would replace it free with the large size.

I just wanted to make sure you saw my reply. I know you bought the product from eBay, but as nice as their customer service is, I'll bet they'd replace it for you.